Update

Hey there! It's been a while. I have returned!! 🙇🏾‍♂️ I'm sorry for not posting. I recently re-read all 39 ish chapters so far (Actually I really skimmed through rather than actually reading). Honestly everything is turning out the way I wanted it to. But I do want to reckon loads of things. Specifically with Clemont's story arc. I was going to make a whole dream arc saga but think it's not the time for it and wouldn't fit right. Clemont's and Fennel are still their dream world but it will be brief and not a long ass arc. Also I want to completely remove the part of Fennel being a princess, I don't know why I even put it there. The chapter labeled "Fennel's Origins" will not mean anything, don't even bother ok. 🫵🏾 I also want to remove some aspects of "New Friend Rosalind." The information Rosalind gave to Clemont will be the same but she will be leading Clemont to the library instead of her house. At the library Clemont will meet Fennel there. About me now, I just haven't had the motivation to make new chapters. But then I realized, it's not motivation I lack, it's dedication.

Side Note: Holy Hell, my spelling and grammar this entire series has been absolutely horrendous. I know for a fact that right now I am a better writer than I was before. I actually have another account called "Norybkanten." It's not a Pokémon account, it's more of poetry and overall writing. It showcases my ability to write better, I promise. Anyway, I will keep you all updated if I want to make more changes. New chapters should be coming up very soon. ✌️