CHAPTER 17

Ashton's POV

Tonight was everything with Brandy, it was amazing I never felt an ounce for Brianna that I do for her. There were so many times I just wanted to kiss her but I don't want to be too pushy. I was hoping maybe she'd make the move but I can tell she's too much of a nervous nelly for that.

I dropped her off and she gave me a hug goodbye and thanked me. "You're welcome let's do this again soon" I smiled down at her. "I would love that" she smiled back and I made my way to my truck. You know what no I can't wait this night needs to be that much more perfect.

"Brandy" I called her name before she opened the door and ran up the stairs. Without hesitation I grabbed her shoulders and pressed my lips against hers. She hesitated for a second but then dropped her left overs and wrapped her arms around my neck. I gently placed my hands on her lower back pulling her closer to me.

Bombs, bombs were going off inside of me as our lips moved together in perfect sync. Kissing her felt like a dream, I've had girlfriends back home but I have never felt like this. She pulled away and stepped back her cheeks bright red. "Tha, that was" she began to stutter, and I cut her off  "amazing" I could barely speak and she just nodded grabbing my neck and pulling me down.

"You have a good night Ashton" she breathed kissing my lips one last time. "You too babe" I winked at her and made my way to my truck. Her kiss was still lingering on my lips as I sat in my seat trying to absorb what had just happened. I watched as Brandy picked up her left overs that had opened on the porch and made her way inside.

Brandy's POV

I was taken back at first, this is happening it's really happening. I dropped my food and wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He pulled my hips closer so our body's were touching. My entire body was tingling, this is what it feels like to have actual feelings for someone, I have never had feelings like this before. His lips felt so good I never wanted to pull away.

I pulled away and stood on my porch my cheeks were burning I don't even think I can form a sentence right now. "Tha, that was" he cut me off "amazing" he choked out. I looped my arms around his neck pulling him down to me. "You have a good night Ashton" I pressed my lips to his again. "You too babe" he winked at me and walked back to his truck.

My food container has popped open so I quickly closed it and quietly opened the door. Once I was inside I slid down the door and just sat there. My fingers slid up to my lips as I took a deep breath.

"Brandy are you alright?" Cam asked from the couch. My head snapped over and I just stared at them. "I'm good" I said peeling myself from the floor and walking to the fridge and heading to my room. "Hey come back here" Gray yelled I turned around and made my way to the living room where all of the boys were staring at me. "Yes" I questioned. "How'd it go kid?" Tay asked, I didn't even know what to say.

"It was good, how was the rest of your shift?" I asked trying to dodge talking about it. "Not bad I just got home about a half hour ago" he took a sip of his beer. "Good good" I awkwardly said turning on my heel to leave. "Come on Brand did something happen?" Bellamy asked getting up. I shook my head, "then why are you being weird" he asked stepping in front of me. "I'm not being weird" I said drawing circles with my foot. "Come here" he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder walking back to the living room. He plopped me right between Cam and Gray and sat down in front of me.

"Tell us the details you crazy!"Gray yelled tickling my stomach. "Fine, fine" I said swatting his hand away. Taylor got up and sat on the ground beside Bellamy, 4 pairs of eyes were boring into me. "He took me out to dinner, opened my door for me, wouldn't let me pay for anything not even tip" I started and Cameron started clapping. "He took me to the park and we watched the stars and just got to know each other better and then we came back" I finished and they all were smiling. "What else happened" Bell asked tapping my knees. I looked at him weird.