CHAPTER 27

Ashton's POV

I've barely heard from Brandy these past few days and even when I drive her to school the talks are short. I know we don't have to talk and spend 24/7 together but I enjoy her presence.

We usually talk in our windows before bed and she hasn't even done that. I have a feeling something is going on because Sunday when the boys left I did not hear from Brandy all day and even after I texted her she took hours to reply.

It's now Wednesday and again we drove to school in silence. "It's everything ok baby?" I finally asked. "Ya I'm all good why do you ask?" She shot back.

"I don't want this to come off as crazy controlling boyfriend but I just feel like you've been very distant these past few days and I want to be there for you" I expressed. She chuckled and looked over at me. "Ashton" she smirked. "What" I asked. "Ashton" She said again. For the first time since I've known Brandy I felt my cheeks slightly heat up.

I really am just crazy, what has she done to me the old Ashton wouldn't have given 2 shits if my girlfriend was quiet. "Brandy what" I said looking at her. "You're blushing" She yelled. I reached across the seat and tickled her stomach causing her to freak out.

"Jerk" she breathed out once I finally stopped. "Can't help it, but for real don't dodge my question" I shot right back. "I really don't know how to feel if I'm being honest" She explained.

"Wellllll do you wanna tell me?" I droned out. She shook her head and then nodded and then shook her head again. "It's just I" she paused. "Brandy come on" I begged. "We haven't heard from Bellamy in almost 4 days, he left to go back to school, said he'd call when he was home and never did none of us can get ahold of him" She finished.

My stomach jumped in my throat. "Cameron and Grayson can't either?" I asked. "No one can at first his phone just rang and now it's turned off, he found out his Gram is sick so I'm trying to put it in my mind that he just needs to be alone but I feel like something is wrong" she explained.

"Have you tried calling his roommate at all?" I asked as we pulled into school. "Ashton!" She yelled scrambling for her phone. "Ain't just a hat rack" I pointed out. "I don't have his number but I can look him up on Facebook" she said typing as fast as she could. Within seconds the phone was ringing,

Convo-
B- Chad, hi it's Brandy, Bellamy's friend"

C- like I don't know who you are what's up

B- is Bellamy there

C- uh no haven't seen him in a few days actually he stopped home and then left with a group of people

B- and you don't find it weird he hasn't come home?

C- this is what he does he goes out and is usually gone for a few days no need to worry

B- oh uh ok well thanks

C- ya no problem

End Convo-

She slammed her phone down. "This is normal?!" She yelled. "Hey hey, ok we still don't know where he is but if he's with people I'm sure he's fine" I tried to sooth her.

"No no I know Bellamy he's not fine something is wrong" She continued. "After school I'll drive you to Taylor's shop and we'll figure something out sound good?" I asked trying to make the situation the best I could. "No can you just take me home I can't be at school right now" she shook her head.

"Alright" I nodded putting the truck in drive and heading back to our houses. Once we got back Brandy hugged me and went to slide out, "do you want me to stay with you" I asked. "Thank you but I want to be alone right now" She sighed. "Ok call me please if you need anything I'll come back" I said. "Thank you Ash" she whispered before shutting the door and making her way inside.