CHAPTER 29

Brandy's POV

I woke up and went to roll over but I was trapped. I was trapped in Ashton's strong arms and his hand was under my shirt. His hand was gripping my boob and his back was pressed against mine. I could feel what I was almost 100% sure was his dick pushing against my ass.

I could hear his quiet snores signally to me that he was still asleep. My heart rate sped up and I was slightly panicking, the sun was up meaning that I was either late for school or I needed to leave now.

I don't know how I fell asleep here, in Ashton's room, with his naked chest pressed against me. I slowly reached my arm out to grab my phone off of the night stand. 6:37. Fuck I need to get up before Taylor is knocking at my door.

I attempted to turn around but his arm locked me in my place. He shifted and the appendage I thought was his dick was indeed his dick. Immediately he sprung back releasing me, "baby I'm so sorry" He gasped pulling the blankets back over us. I rolled over to look at him, "it's alright" I said quietly. "Are you ok, I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch you like that" His face was cherry red.

"Ash it's ok" I smiled at him. "No, I'm really sorry that wasn't right" He sighed his shoulders sinking. I couldn't help but look at his toned chest. This was a first for me but my body needed to feel his touch again.

I crawled over and pulled the blanket back climbing into his lap. I strattled his hips and his face flushed even more. I met his gaze and grabbed his hands placing them under my shirt.  

He gently gripped my hips his fingers brushing my bare skin. Goose bumps rose all over my body, as I grabbed the back of his neck and pressed my lips to his. His body relaxed as he pulled me in closer deepening the kiss.

I squeezed his neck tighter and ran my free hand down his chest, our lips moved in perfect sync in the hottest make out we've had together. I pulled his hand up to grip my boob again, he hesitated at first but then squeezed.

I gently grinded my hips against his causing a slight moan to release. "Baby you're so perfect" He grumbled against my lips moving his free hand to to pull my ass closer to him. I smiled and leaned down kissing his neck, his head tilted back and his eyes fell closed.

I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips again, his arm wrapped around my torso and in one quick movement Ashton had flipped me over and was now hovering over my body.

His eyes were brighter than they have ever been as he smiled down at me. I grabbed his waist and pulled him close to me again, my body already missing his touch. He leaned down to kiss me again when my phone started to ring.

He looked at the night stand and Taylor's name flashed across the screen. He rolled off of me as I sat up and answered the phone. "Morning Tay" I said into the phone. "Morning sis do you need a ride to school today?" I looked at Ashton and he shook his head, he pulled my hair to the side and began to kiss my neck. I had to hold in the moan, "Brandy?" Taylor's voice asked. "Sorry I'm so not awake yet, no thank you Ashton's gonna take me today" I breathed out reaching behind me to dig my fingers into Ashton's thigh.

"Sounds good, I'm making breakfast be down in 10" He said. "Ok sounds good" I hung up the phone as fast as I could and turned around smacking his chest. "Are you kidding me" I giggled. His smile grew as he looked at me "you handled it pretty well" He smirked kissing my nose.

"Almost didn't" I eyed him and he didn't look one bit guilty. "I would love to stay here with you but I need to go, Tay's got breakfast in 10" I leaned forward and kissed his lips.

"Please don't go" He begged grabbing my hand. "I have to Ash, Taylor can't find out about this or he'll have both our heads" I whimpered. "Baby come on" he whined. My body was cemented on his bed I didn't want to leave, part of me couldn't leave.