CHAPTER 18

Brandy's POV

"It was the best day ever guys I felt so alive I didn't know what to do with myself" I gushed over face time with the girls. "I am so happy for you Brandy, damn you got the hottest boy at school" Kyler gushed. "I never pegged him to be such a gentleman very impressive" Bec nodded. I'm leaving out the part about asking Ashton about jail I think I'll just leave that one between us.

"Want to come with us to Jack's tonight?" Bec asked and I nodded, "Ashton asked me to go with him but want to have a sleep over after?" I asked. "Of course!" They said unison. "I'll see you guys later" I said good bye hanging up and making my way down stairs. No one was up yet so I decided I'd be nice and make breakfast.

I was just about finished cooking the bacon when I heard the stampede coming down the stairs. "I smell food!" Grayson yelled running in the kitchen. "Shhhh" I shushed him. "Tay's still sleeping and he's picking up a short shift later let him rest"I slapped him with my spatula. "Oops" he shrugged before digging in. I made a plate for Tay and set it aside for when he woke up. "Thank you Brandy" Bell said shoving an entire pancake in his mouth. "Jeeze did you not have dinner last night you guys are like vultures" I laughed as all 3 boys had their mouths full of food.

"Uh you and Taylor weren't home what were we supposed to eat" Cameron asked seriously. "Oh you know what we need to have cooking lessons, you guys need to learn to cook something" they all shrugged at me and I rolled my eyes. "What are you plans for the day?" Cam asked. "Nothing as of right now but I want to go to a party later I just have to ask Taylor when he wakes up" I said. "Ooo with Ashton?" Gray teased. "Yes with Ashton but the girls are gonna be there too we we're gonna have a sleepover here after, would any of you be willing to pick us up?" I asked crossing my fingers.

"All 3 of us will pick you guys up" Grayson said and I face palmed. "Why?" I rolled my eyes. "We gotta see what these high school parties are like now" Bell piped up. "It's going to be in a barn you won't be able to see much" I tried diverting them. "Ah maybe we'll come early and hang out what's the address" Cameron asked pulling out his phone. "Would you stop" I laughed. "Party pooper" Bell whispered. I stuck my tongue out at him and threw the pans in the sink. "Brandy your phone" Cam said handing it to me. Ashton's name flashed across the screen and I was instantly nervous.

Convo-

Brandy-
Good morning

Ashton-
Good morning beautiful how are you today

Brandy-
Not too bad I just got done making breakfast for the gremlins

Ashton-
Are you free to go for a ride with me

Brandy-
Ya give me 20 minutes to take a quick shower

Ashton-
Ok text me

End Convo-

"Hey I'm gonna hang out with Ashton for a little bit do not eat Taylor's food and have him text me when he's up" I said before running up stairs. I took a quick shower threw my hair in a bun, I pulled on a sweater and a pair of jeans along with my boots and texted Ashton I was ready. I walked to the porch and waited for him to come out.

I heard his truck start up so I made my way over and met him outside. "I could have come and got you" he smiled and I laughed. "You're cute but I think I can walk across the lawn" I giggled. "You just called me cute" he put his hand on his chest and smiled. "Don't make me take it back" I joked and he just flashed me fake hurt look.

We drove around in complete silence, Ashton didn't even turn the radio on which was making me that much more nervous. He pulled down a dirt road and pulled over putting the truck in park. We sat in silence for a while more before he finally turned to me. "You know I never wanted you to know about that side of me" he sighed.