CHAPTER 26

Bellamy's POV

Today is the dreaded day of going back to school and having to say good bye to Brandy yet again. It's been a almost 2 weeks since our blow out and still it has not gone back to normal.

The day after she came to me asking me to always come home and I made her that promise but I'm just scared that all of us living together will cause more issues. I don't want her to miserable in her own home.

I'm hoping though that me going back to school for this semester and coming home in May will be a good thing, I just have to make sure to stay in touch because I can't come home and have our friendship still in shambles. I've felt so awkward Taylor never spoke to me about it but I can feel the tensity.

I honestly just can't forgive myself, every night when I go to bed it's all I can think about. I wish I could go back I have literally no excuse as to why I treated her that way, my only reasoning is my jealously of her liking Ashton. I know I can't have her but if I can't nobody should. That's a horrible way to think but I just can't help think that when he breaks her heart I'll be the one there to pick up the pieces.

"Hey man I was thinking maybe Brandy and I can come up for a weekend to hang out with you sometime in the next couple months, I know it's a pain to always drive here for the weekends" Tay smiled coming in my room.

"That would be awesome I'd love that" Him saying that really boosted my mood. "I'll stay in touch and we'll figure something out" He pulled me into a hug patting my back.

"Hey Tay?" I asked and he nodded, "I uh just wanted to talk to you before I left to make sure we're cool I don't want to leave on hard feelings" I said awkwardly. Talking to Taylor is so intimidating, he's one of my best friends but he gives off that dad impression.

"Alright I was not happy with you at all, but I'm trying to lay off Brandy and let her figure things out for herself. In that situation it didn't involve me so I butt out. And I know you don't need another lecture so we're fine bud but just check your self next time, you fucked up bad and you're lucky Brandy is the person she is because others would not have forgiven you" he explained.

"Yes sir" I nodded. "Alright now come on you gotta say good bye to water works" He chuckled grabbing my bag. "It would be so much easier if I just left" I mumbled, I could already feel myself choking up I don't want to leave her right now.

I went down stairs and didn't see her anywhere, Gray and Cam were packing their travel snacks in the kitchen. "Where's Brand" I hollered in the kitchen. "She's on the porch, we saw her go out there and figured we'd stay in here for a little bit" Cam said. Great this means she's already upset.

I walked outside and stood behind her, she sat on the steps her back heaving up and down. "Hon" I said quietly. She didn't turn around she just buried her head deeper in her hands. I dropped my pillow and back pack and walked down the steps sitting in front of her.

"Brandy" I whispered. She just shook her head gasping for air. I softly grabbed her hands attempting to pull them away from her face, she fought me but eventually gave in. I rested my hands on her knees, "we will be back in a few months" I said. "Please don't leave, not yet how are we supposed to get better if we aren't with each other" She cried.

Tears pricked my eyes, she's got the same feelings I do, "I know, but we can face time and Taylor said we're gonna plan a weekend where you guys come up to visit me" I said. "Every weekend?" She asked looking up at me. I wiped her tears away and smiled. "If Taylor will allow it you're always welcome" I chuckled which brought a slight smile to her face.

"Please just one more night" She begged. I wanted to give in so bad but I had classes tomorrow morning and I'm always whipped after the drive  and need time to relax. "I don't know Brandy I have classes tomorrow I don't want to miss them" I explained.