CHAPTER 25

Ashton's POV

Brandy and I ditched school and are spending the day together, I'm so glad Taylor said yes. Taylor was rather surprised this morning when Cameron and Grayson explained everything over breakfast. I could see the anger and hatred in his eyes. If it was anyone other than Bellamy those guys would have beaten him to a pulp.

"So what do you want to do" I asked Brandy as we drove around all the back roads taking in the beautiful farm fields and animals. "Doesn't matter to me" she shrugged. I nodded and turned up the music rolling the windows down. Her hand was immediately out the window and the wind was blowing her hair. She looked so beautiful.

We pulled up to the creek and Brandy was immediately bouncing in her seat. "I love creeks!" She shouted jumping out. She was already in the water before I could turn the truck off. I ran down to her as she was jumping from rock to rock.

"You've never told me you liked creeks this much" I chuckled. "We used to spend every Saturday at the creek when I was little there's lots of good memories there" she smiled.

I was walking along side the creek looking for cool rocks when I heard a slight giggle. I snapped around the see Brandy right behind me with a huge crayfish in her hand. "Babe how did you catch that" I yelled looking at its claws, it was the biggest one I've ever seen.

"I have skill Mr. Dallas" she smirked doing a dance with the crayfish in her hand. "Put it down before it pinches you dork" I laughed as she put it down. We took off our shoes and walked through the cold water hand in hand. It was so peaceful here the only sound was the water rushing over the rocks and birds chirping.

"Hey I'm gonna use the bathroom quick" Brandy said quietly running up the bank behind a tree. I walked a little farther down and saw the perfect swimming hole. I quickly took my pants and shirt off and jumped in. The water felt so refreshing.

"Ashton where'd you go" I heard Brandy calling. "Over here" I shouted as she made her way down the bank. "Really? The water is a little cold for that" She laughed. "No it's not come join me" I said reaching my arms out. "Ashhhhh" she whined.

"Get your perfect ass in here" I jokingly snapped. She rolled her eyes at me before pulling off her jeans and sweatshirt. I couldn't help but stare at her, every inch of her body is absolutely perfect. "I'm not going to come in if you look at me like that" she blushed. "Come here baby" I smiled grabbing her hand. She gave in and grabbed my hand as I slowly guided her into the water.

"Can we come here again" she asked brushing her hands through the water. "We can come here as often as you want" I said giving her a cheeky smile. "Ok so tomorrow after school" she nodded. "Of course" she swam closer to me wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer wrapping her legs around my waist. Her touch makes goose bumps rise on my skin, and even in this cold water she made me feel so cozy.

I leaned my forehead against hers just looking into her beautiful brown eyes. Her hand moved to my cheek as she crashed her lips into mine. I squeezed her thighs and deepened the kiss. She is such an amazing kisser I would suffocate if it meant her lips never leaving mine.

I pulled away and smiled at her. "Be my girlfriend" I whispered taking a deep breath. I felt her body tense up as her cheeks flushed. "What" she said barely audible. "Will you be my girlfriend" I asked. She looked almost scared I asked her that. We're basically dating already I just want to make it official, does she not want me?

"Yes" She finally whispered. "Oh thank god" I breathed out. "What's wrong" she giggled. "You looked scared when I asked you!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry, it's just, never mind" She shook her head. "What is it" I asked moving my hands up her back.