Chapter 9: Witch! Swords!

Gudako P.O.V:

Ok system! Use the thing!

Do you wish to use Memorabilia Realizer (A+)?

Yes! Just use it!

Confirmed.

Scanning for viable targets.

Processing...

1 target found: Jeanne d'arc Alter Keychain (B)

Use Memorabilia Realizer (A+) on Jeanne d'arc Alter Keychain (B)?

Yes- woah! I narrowly manage to swerve out of the direction of the fire breath that the dragon started spewing out. I don't know how the bersercar can even pull of these movements, but I shouldn't question the power of the legendary "lays a lot" Lancelot! Anyways, since I was interrupted, system! Yes! Use the item!

Confirmed.

Processing...

For a super powered god system you sure do a lot of processing, don't you?

Shut up, bitch.

Wha-

Processing...

Hey! The hell was that for?!

Usage successful.

Processing...

Commencing summoning.

Fine I guess, thank you for the hard work, system. Moving on... it's the women of my dreams! The one who has eluded me and my credit card for so long! The #1 white women! The tsundere dragon witch! After all this time, the impossible has happened, a guaranteed Jalter, yeah! Finally, come home-

Gudako: Gah!

I feel cold metal on my face and my vision goes black . D-did it summon Jalter on top of me or something? Did she just decide to step on my face right out of the gate? Really?! For free- I mean the audacity of the system! At least summon her normally, you save this kind of stuff for later- I mean this is bullying! EX rank bullying!

...

Lancelot isn't affecting my head right? Surely it isn't, so with that concerning thought definetely quelled I manage to lift what I presume is her foot off my face and see her. Umu, this position isn't half bad, the view from here is quite great actually... if it weren't for the massive red dragon that I see approaching in the distance!

Mordred: Ah shit! A French women appeared!

Jalter: Shut up, British brat. Anyways, servant, Avenger- wait a second... I don't feel the constant burning hatred that comes from being one? What is this? This is such an... odd feeling. It's so... peaceful... I don't like it.

I still blankly stare, this doesn't feel real. Guild Girl of course still holds a special place in my heart, and I do have to admit that Mordred and Ushi are pretty, but I can't help it, I'm absolutely infatuated with this women who is in front of me, or well more accurately on top of me. It's probably the thousands I spent trying to get her, your sacrifice was not in vain, wallet!

Jalter: What's with that look? Come on, get up, nothing good will come of lying about.

She then forcefully grabs my arm and yanks me up, ow, that kinda hurt. However this was quickly forgiven as it just so happened that my face plopped straight into her chest. I panic quickly after though, since that was probably a really weird first impression. So I look up and prepare to get off immediately, but she just sighs and looks behind us... at the massive flaming dragon I forgot about already...