𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑

❛ fever dream high in the quiet of the night, you knowthat i caught it

quiet of the night, you know
that i caught it. bad, bad boy,
shiny toy with a price, you know
that i bought it . . .

killing me slow, out the window,
i'm always waiting for you to be
waiting below. devils roll the dice,
angels roll their eyes, what doesn't
kill me makes me want you more. ❜

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 / 𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗍
# a jj maybank story
❪ written by @-kaywritess ❫
outer banks, seasons one through two

࿐ ࿔*:・゚   𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

❛ 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 in 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

❛ 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 in
𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. ❜

THE OUTER BANKS. paradise on earth, as it was more commonly known. for the pogues, it was just that. they lived their lives on the beaches, surfing and fishing to their hearts content and then going out to a party almost every night. they had nothing, but at the same time they had everything, because that tight-knit group of five had each other.

STELLA ROUTLEDGE was john booker's younger twin sister, she always had been and she always would be. john b referred to her as the glue of the group because her charismatic and soft touch kept everyone under control, but her fearless and recklessness kept everyone in line. everyone listened to her and everyone loved her, some maybe a little too much.

JJ MAYBANK grew up as the lowest of the low. he had nothing but a deadbeat dad and a horrible track record. everyone told him he was destined for nothing, but the pogues didn't care. john b and stella still befriended the blonde on their first day in the third grade. they were still his best friends despite wanting to murder him 5 times a day. he had always been the best friend, but he wanted so much more.