𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾❛ you ain't gonna do shit

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 / 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
❛ you ain't gonna do shit. ❜

SINCE THE EXACT MOMENT Stella received that text from her brother, proving that he was alive, she knew she would do anything she could to get him back to her. She didn't care how long it took or if she died trying. She was going to bring her brother back home.

You see, Stella was never the kind of the girl to go down without a fight. As her brother said, "...if Stella doesn't get to you first, I will." John B warned Ward Cameron the night he allegedly died at sea—he warned him about her.

Ward Cameron could do the worst, but Stella would get that fucker behind bars. She would risk her life and crawl through sewers to get revenge and bring her brother home—protect her family.

She was going to get justice for him, if it was the last thing she did.

The Pogues arrived at the Kildare County Sheriff's Department a little after the sun had set to turn in Rafe's gun and backup their story.

JJ reveals the gun to Shoupe like it was a magic trick. Shoupe looks at them with a blank expression on his face. "So y'all are telling me this is the firearm Rafe Cameron killed Peterkin with?"

"That's exactly what we're telling you."

"And the exact same firearm that Ward just used to kill Gavin." Pope adds, backing their story from last night.

"And where's that corpse again?"

"Didn't you look?" asks Kiara.

"I checked the hospital. I went by his house. He was out." Shoupe makes it seem like he had just gone out to the bar, but he Pogues were certain Ward just dumped his body into the ocean.

"He was out?"

"No, shit! 'Cause he's dead!"

"Listen to yourself. It makes perfect sense."

Shoupe ignores the four rowdy teenagers as they shout at him. "Just because he's not in his damn home, does not mean he was a victim of a homicide."

"What are you talking about?"

"You gotta be kidding me." JJ seethes.

"Are you at least gonna send it in for ballistics and shit, or are you just gonna sit on your ass?"

"He'll sit there and wax that mustache. Is that even real?"

Shoupe stands to defend himself but Pope cuts him off. "Shut up, JJ!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt his feelings?"

Shoupe started to the door, whipping it open for them to see themselves out. "Get out. I got work to do."