𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇❛ you guys ready to jack some loot? ❜

❛ you guys ready to jack some loot? ❜

AS STELLA'S EYES fluttered open the next morning, she felt her chest fill with warmth. Their naked bodies were pressed against each other as JJ held her close to him with his arm around her waist. She snuggles into him and presses a kiss to his cheek. He smiles and Stella laughs.

JJ's eyes flutter open. He cups her cheek and connects their lips. "Good morning, Stellie."

Smiling brightly, she says "Good morning, J."

"How you feelin'?"

Stella grins ear-to-ear whilst she bites her lip. "Never better."

JJ smiles and grabs her face between his hands. Kissing her softly, he rolls on top of her. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling her to him. JJ slips his tongue into her mouth just as a bang is heard from her door, followed by John B's voice. "Stella, wake your ass up!"

Groaning, JJ rolls off her and Stella reaches for her clothes, pulling her shirt and bikini bottoms on. She exits as JJ pulls the last of his clothes on.

Stella arrives in the kitchen to see John B sitting on their kitchen counter, sipping a beer bottle. Pope's still laid on the couch, playing with a plastic ball. "Beer for breakfast? It's like," she looks at her wrist, which is missing a watch, "nine in the morning."

"Five o'clock somewhere." He tosses her a water. "Hey, you know where JJ is? Didn't find him in here or anywhere else."

"You called?" JJ announced, walking through the hallway.

"There's sleeping beauty." John B tosses him beer. "Where'd you sleep last night?"

JJ opens the bottle, throwing his bottle cap at Stella. "In the back room."

"Hm," John B hums. "Coulda swore I went in there."

Stella's eyes widen alarmingly as she turns to JJ. He shakes his head, taking a swig. "Would've known if you did, brother."

John B slips off the counter. "Whatever. Since the two of you took your sweet ass time waking up, Kie and Sarah were stranded on the boat for an extra hour. So, go get dressed while I pray Kiara didn't murder my girlfriend."

Stella rolls her eyes. "I hope she did."

John B throws a rag at her. "Get dressed!"

Flipping him off, Stella retreats back to her room. She changes out her bikini and slips on a pair of cut offs, a cropped t-shirt and her Chucks before racing out to the HMS.

The boys and Stella arrived at Heyward's boat to see Kiara and Sarah sitting on the edge, watching them grow near. Thankfully, they were both alive and well.