𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇❛ guys, meet olivia r

❛ guys, meet olivia r. routledge. ❜

STELLA ARRIVED AT the Château a few minutes later in the Twinkie. Within the drive from the lighthouse to JJ's house, Stella decided she would drive the Twinkie back to the Château rather than JJ dropping her off.

Walking into her home, she was appalled by the disruption that had been caused. Everything, from the kitchen to her bedroom, was destroyed. She groaned before she leaned down to the floor, slowly picking things up.

After a few hours, the girl grew too tired to even keep her eyes open. So, she slumped down on the pull-out and closed her eyes. However, her quick rest turned into a two hour long nap and woke up at the sound of John B rummaging through the house.

"JB?" Stella questioned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

John B froze, holding numerous empty pizza boxes and a trash bin. "Sorry, Stell. Wasn't trying to wake you."

Stella shook her head, following him outside. "It's all right." She froze at the large trash pile on their lawn. "What are you doing?"

He threw the trash down. "Cleaning up our life."

Stella sighed as she followed him back inside, cleaning up the house as he instructed. She emptied about a bin of trash before John B returned with the cork board they had examined earlier today. "You trashing our family tree?"

"I messed up, Stell." Stella furrowed her brows. "I gave Peterkin the compass. I got fired. And... I kissed Kie."

Stella's gaped at her brother. "What?"

John B nodded. "Friend-zoned. Sarah ratted on the scuba gear."

"Shit, I'm sorry," Stella cringed. "I'll start picking up extra shifts at the Wreck. We have to pay our bills soon.

John B nodded, throwing the board into the trash pile. "It's better this way, you know? And I'll find another job. You won't have to do all the work."

Stella couldn't tell if he was referring the fact that he was currently burning all the junk inside their father's office, his kiss with Kie or his recent unemployment, but Stella nodded anyway. They would get through it. They always had.

Stella furrowed her brows when she saw John B poking at the fire, pulling something out of it. "John B?" John B stomped on the cork board. "John B, what is it?"

Stella leaned over his shoulder at he pointed at it. "Oh, my God," she breathed. They exchanged a glance.

"Olivia R. Routledge," John B read, pointing to the center of her name.

"Redfield."

"Come on." Quickly, the two of them put out the fire before piling into the Twinkie and racing down the street. They pulled up in front of JJ's house, horn honking. "Get your ass in here!" Stella shouted to JJ and Pope.