𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾❛ my money's on kiara

❛ my money's on kiara. ❜

STELLA SAD ON the armrest of the JJ was slumped in. She had her legs across his with her arm resting on the top, her head in her hand as talked aimlessly with JJ and he flicked his lighter repeatedly.

"No effing way!" Kiara yelled when John B and Sarah walked into the Château. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

John B looked over at the other three, only to receive head shakes and shoulder shrugs. "Look, all I care is her cut comes out of your share." JJ pointed to John B.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing." Sarah glared at Kiara. If looks could kill, Kiara would be six feet under.

"I gotta say, I'm just tad uncomfortable with all this."

"Thank you!"

"When are you not?" asked John B.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably."

JJ nodded. "It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

"Awe, that's cute, guys." Stella giggled as she pat his cheek.

JJ rolled his eyes before grabbing her waist, pulling her down to sit on his lap. John B glared at him, but he pretended not to noticed.

"You know, we were all pretty comfortable until you brought her."

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Sarah snapped.

"Then leave."

Sarah scoffed, turning her head to John B. "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch, Kiara."

"Oh, shit." Stella's eyes widened as she sat upwards.

JJ flashed his dollar bills to Pope. "My money's on Kiara."

Pope fished into his pockets before Stella snatched the money from the blonde. "You're not betting on our friend, JJ."

"If it makes you feel any better, I'd pick you if you were involved." JJ whispered in her ear as she stuffed it into her bikini top.

She pushed his head away. "Shut up."

"Everybody shut up!" John B snapped, breaking the girl's apart and averting Stella and JJ's eyes toward him. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah, you're..." He chuckled, "...you're my..."

"Say it."

"You're my girlfriend."

Stella whistled.