𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾❛ don't be a hero, dude! ❜

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 / 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
❛ don't be a hero, dude! ❜

STELLA SMILES UP at JJ as he hovers over her. His shark tooth necklace dangling in front of her, brushing against her nose. She bites her lip then loops her finger through it, pulling his lips to hers.

Her arms wrap around his broad shoulders as soon as their kissing, pulling him deeper into her. His bent arm rests by her head, his fingers playing with her hair as it is laid out around her head.

He smirks when his mouth finds the space between her neck and shoulders, before Stella wraps her leg around him and flips them over. He gazes up at her in awe as his hands instinctively find her waist. She bites her lip and looks down at him while her fingers run down his abdomen before grabbing the hem of her shirt.

"Stell, someone could walk in," JJ says breathlessly.

She tosses her shirt across the room and leans down, kissing him. "Then let's give them something to walk in on."

JJ groans into her as Stella kisses him hard, soaking up the feeling of her boyfriend, and his fingers dancing with the band of her shorts. His hands travel up the length of her back, his fingers slipping underneath her sports bra band when the door flies open.

"Oh, my God! Guys, cover up!" Kiara shouts and quickly covers her eyes.

Stella and JJ's attention flies to the closed door before the brunette chuckles and rolls off him. She reaches for the nearest shirt. "You can open your eyes, Kiara."

Kiara pulls her hands from her eyes, noticing Stella siting on the edge of her bed with a shirt falling over her head and JJ pushing himself up, she relaxes. "Next time, lock the door."

"Next time, don't barge in!" JJ shouts while she leaves. "Cockblock."

"Later, baby." Stella laughs and kisses him on the cheek before slipping her hand into his. JJ groans and followed Stella while he pulls on his red Kildare hat.

"Do you guys seriously have to—"

"Why are you taking off your cast?" Stella asks her brother, cutting him off as she pushed herself to sit next to Kiara.

"It's a hairline fracture, Stell. Who cares?"

"You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life." Kiara says.

John B wiggles his fingers. "It's fine. See?"

"Guys! Guys!" The Pogues look over their shoulders to see Pope sprinting toward them. "Oh! Oh! Oh, God. I ran all the way here."

"How was the interview, Pope?"

"Don't ask." Pope heaves. "JB... Stell... I'm sorry, guys. About everything."