𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍❛ full kook! full kook! full kook! ❜

❛ full kook! full kook! full kook! ❜

STELLA AND THE BOYS snuck across the yard, crouching down to the ground before entering the basement. Stella's heart was racing, and not just because she was about to rob 400 million dollars worth of gold from a proclaimed axe murdered, but because her brother would be descending down the well.

John B volunteered himself (as per usual), and like every other time before, Stella couldn't talk him out of it.

"Holy crap, you know what this is? It just hit me. Pope, look. This is C.H.U.D. Full C.H.U.D."

Stella pulls her bandana down. "What is he talking about?"

"Cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers? Have you guys not seen that film?"

"No."

"Can't say I have, no."

"It's actually a good film. It's about cannibals that live in the sewers and under New York City, and it's like—"

"Okay, JJ. I love you, but we don't care," Stella snaps.

JJ widens his eyes. "Sorry."

John B peers over the edge of the well. "All right, how deep do you think this is, Pope?"

"I don't know," Pope says with a sigh.

The boys shuffle around, setting up the pulley system for John B as Stella stood back as 'look out.' While her brother harnesses up, Stella felt her anxiety peak. Thoughts of worst-case senario running through her mind.

"Hey, boys. I have one request." John B says as he hangs partially into the well.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't drop me." JJ loosens his grip, pretending to slip. "Okay... You're gonna die first, for sure." Stella lets out a small laugh through her nail-biting. John B turns to her. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. And if not then I give you full permission to raid my closet... and kill JJ."

"Hey!" the blonde shouts in protest.

She looks back at him and laughs. "Good luck."

"I won't need it as long as JJ stops messing with shit."

"Bye, John B." JJ rolls his eyes as he and Pope lower John B into the well slowly.

Stella watches anxiously as JJ and Pope groan from the weight. JJ shifts. "Wait, Hold on one second. I'm gonna get situated." JJ wraps the rope around him before he slips, sending John B falling. Stella lunges forward, cursing as Pope grab ahold of the rope. JJ finally grabs the end. "John B!"