Going out with Calum and Michael

Alana

I wake up and it's 4:15. I need to start getting ready. I hop in the shower and wash my hair and body. What am I gonna wear? Jeans. Duh. Jeans and a cute shirt. Jeans, cute shirt, and vans. That sounds good. I won't have time to straighten my hair. I guess I have to keep it naturally curly. I hop out of the shower and walk to the bedroom. I quickly change and go put on some makeup. I put on foundation, black eyeliner, mascara, and nude lip stick. I go wake up Michael. "What time is it?" He asked. I look at the clock and told him, 4:40. He went to go fix his hair and use the restroom. I finnished getting ready and sat in the living room area. I am very nervous to have Calum take us out. I don't know about this, but Michael said it would be fine so I agreed. Soon there was a knock on the door. Calum. "I'll get it love." Michael said. Love? Love! He called me love! I feel special. "Hey Cal! Come in!" Michael said leading Calum in the room. "Hey Alana!" Calum said giving me a soft hug. I say Michael's eyes stare at him. "Hey Calum." I said softly. He half smiled and said," I want to appologize for what me and the boys did to you. Adrian and Andy told us that you were a crazy girl who is in love with Andy. We all believed them and we felt creeped out by you. Andy and Adrian told us the truth and we felt terrible. Michael, when he went to school yesterday, told us to stop hurting you and we didn't understand why. That's when Andy amd Adrian tpld us. We're so very sorry. I'm very sorry. Can you forgive me? And can we be friends?" I am shocked. All the guys feel bad. They should, but they believed someone they trusted and were lead in the wrong dirrection. "I will forgive you, but we have to take a friendship slow. And for me to forgive the other boys, they have to tell me themselves. I forgive you Calum." I said. He nodded his head and said, "You won't regret it. Now, let's go eat. Chineesse right?"me and Michael nodded and we headed out to Calum's car and Calum drove off to a Chineesse resturant. It was a nice dine in area and I felt bad because of the way I was dressed, but then realized that Michael and Calum weren't dressed fancy either. Michael wore band shirts with black skiny jeans and vans. Calum wore a black buttoned up shirt with black skiny jeans and black vans.

We sat at a booth and we all sat there innsilence. This is awkward. I'm perfectly fine with Michael, but Calum, it'll take some time.

A few minutes later we told the waitor our order and we sat there. I don't know what to say. Hopefully someone can start a conversation. "So Alana, what kimd of music do you like?" Calum asked. Thank God he said something. "I like rock. Different variasions of rock though." I told him. Michael nodded and said,"me too. I acctually want to start a band with the boys. We want to go for a punk sound. But we don't know what to call the band. It probably won't take off anyway." We laughed and soon our food came to oyr table. We ate in silence then the boys talked about when they were kids in Australia and how they all moved around the same time. They were all really funny kids. Soon the bill came and I wanted to help pay, but Calum and Michael begged me to not pay at all. I agreed and then Calum drove me and Michael to our motel room. Calum gave me his number in case i needed to talk to him about anything. We hugged and then he walked off. That went better than I expected. Way better acctually. Calum is a really nice guy. What I do want to know is why Andy and Adrian hate me, but I don't think I would get that kind of information right now. I need to know soon though. I need to straighten things out.

____________________________________________

Surprise post! I had time throughout my car ride to fort worth TX to study and inbetween studing, I took breaks. On breaks, I wrote. So let me know what you think and everything! Hope you have a great day guys! Love y'all!