Love?

Luke

Ashton said he was going to talk to Alana and appologize. I need to appologize too. It seems I would be the last to. Not a great start if I want to win her over. I need to talk to her a soon as possible. I have her number on my phone. I never sent any mean texts when Michael gave us her number. I didn't feel like it was right to do that much. Thank God I didn't.

I pull out my phone and begin.

Alana, this is Luke. I know I've been an ass and apparently I will be the last to appologize. I didn't want to be the last but I will. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I'm sorry I hurt you emotionally and physically. I just went along with what Adrian and Andy did. The boys and I were told that you were crazy. I know you aren't though. Truth is Alana, I kinda like you. I really want to get to know you better. I want you to know me, the real me. I know it will take time if you forgive me. I know you won't jump in my arms and we will begin a relationship. I know it is much more complicated than that. Give me a chance. I want you to know me like I want to know you. Please think about it. Meet me tomorrow at IHop accross the street from the school. I will pay. -Luke X

I hope she will agree.

Michael

"I'll be right back Michael. I have more pictures that you have to see." Alana says. We were talking about old times. I'm getting to know her, I love it.

As she goes to rerieve pictures, her phone buzzed. A text. It's Luke's number. I read the text and become angry. I can't reply for her because it's her phone and her decision. We aren't dating yet, but I want to.

Luke likes her. I like her. Luke is like a brother, but I want Alana. I love her and I was the first to create a bond with her.

Alana

It's 9 pm and Michael fell asleep. He's so cute. I showed him all my pictures of memories from back home and he showed me some of his with the boys.

I pick up my phone and see I got a text from a strange number. I read it and find out that it is Luke. He wants to appologize. He- he likes me. I kind of like him too, but I'm more in love with Michael, but I don't think he loves me back. He said tomorrow he was going to hang out with a friend of his, but I know he only hangs out with the boys. Maybe I'm just over reacting though. It's probably nothing.

I have to see Luke. He knows that nothing will happen right away,might as well hear his appology.

________________________________

Sorry this is short guys. I will make up for it tomorrow.

Love y'all'