Moved In

Michael

Today is the day. Today is the day we move. We had to wake up a bit early today. It's 9 am now and we still aren't done packing at Ashton's house.

The house we are moving into has five bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, bar, an extra room, and two living rooms and a nice backyard with a pool.

We decided that everyone would have their own room except Alana and I. We would share a room. Also today, I'm gonna ask Alana to go on a date with me. I think it would be great for us to get some alone time.

Right now we are helping Ashton and his mom put boxes in the moving truck. Two m9ving guys helped us move Ashton's bed and dresser in the truck. When we put the last box of Ashton's stuff in the truck, we put Alana's boxes in.

After that, we all drove to my house. No one was home which was good. I need to pack the boxes in the truck. Last night, after Alana went to bed, Ashton and I drove here to pack u0 my things. We decided to leave them their for today. No one was home last night. No one is here now.

The moving guys packed my bed in the truck along with my big dresser. I packed my boxes in Ashton's car. I Ashton's car, we had my boxes along with candy and food. We need it.

Next stop, Luke's house. We all drove to his house and Calum was there. "Calum, why are you here? We have to get your bed and stuff." I said to him in confusion. Calum stared at me for a second then said, "oh I didn't tell you. Me and Luke are going to share a room. We decided that we wanted to conserve space."

"Calum, we have enough space for everyone to have their own room." I told him. At this point, the two moving guys were carring Luke's bed into the truck. I'm surprised the truck can hold so much. "Well, what if something happens and we need the space?" Calum said. He looked at Alana and she slapped his shoulder. "Ow!" Calum said as we all laughed.

"Anyway, I have my car here. I'm driving myself. There is no way I am letting Luke drive me."

"Hey! I'm a perfectly good driver. You're the bad driver." Luke said in deffence. Calum is right though. Luke is a pretty bad driver. "Whatever. Do you have your stuff in boxes?" Ashton said. Both the boys nodded. "Looks like this is it guys. We're ready to go." Alana said all cheery. She's happy we're moving. It makes me happy to see her happy.

We all got in our cars and began to drive to our new house. We said goodbye to all the parents. Calum said that his parents would visit another time since we couldn't see them today to say goodbye.

Ashton

We are driving to the new home. Alana and Michael are sitting in the back with the food. How was that a great idea? Michael will eat all the food.

About an hour and a half later, Michael yells out, "I'm hungry!" I sighed and said, "Michael, we have food back there." Alana looked through the bags that were apparently next to Michael. "Ugg! Michael! You ate all the food?" She said. Tipical Michael.

"Not your chips though. I know how you feel about people eating your chips so I saved them for you." Michael said with a grin. She snached the chips from him and put them next to her falling asleep. "Michael you didn't leave me anything? And Alana, we're almost there ,ok?" I said and she nodded. Michael had this obvious face and said, well I'm not gonna starve to death. I know Alana would kill me if I ate her chips. I don't wanna die." He looked through another bag and continued, "I didn't eat the canned stuff though." Really Michael? "Wow thanks bro. I always loved the taste of can. Let me just take that from you and eat it now." I said probably sounding more agravated than intended.

"Well you don't have to get deffencive about it." He said. Before I could say anything else, Alana interrupted us. "Can you both chill?" She said with her eyes closed. "Sorry." Michael and I said in unison.

45 minutes later

We arrived at the house and everyone has to choose a room. The moving guys are outside probably eating their lunch. It's almost 1:30 now. I walked around the house and found a room. My room was big. Blue walls with a white border, a window with a window seat, and a nice walk in closet. "This is my room." I yelled out.

Luke

Ashton claimed his room. Now Calum and I have to find a room. "How about this one?" Calum said. The room was big, then again, all the rooms were pretty big. It's a big house. The walls were a light yellow with a white border. The room had a walk in closet and a nice big window. "Yeah this is nice." I told him. "Our room?" Calum asked. "Our room." I assured him.

Calum walked to the doorway and said, "this is Luke and I's room!"

Alana

"Michael, everyone has chosen a room. We need to choose one." I told him. We were walking around downstairs to explore the house. Ashton already had the moving guys place his furniture in his room.

"I know. How about the green room?" Michael said. The room was, well green. It had a vanity with two walk in closets and a bathroom. "I love this room." I told him. This is the start of the future. A new life. I'm so grateful for everything. This is wonderful.

"This is our room." Michael yelled out the hall. Now Ashton was bringing in his boxes and the moving men were placing Luke's furniture in his and Cal's room. I can't believe they are willing to share a bed.

30 minutes later

Michael

I was helping Ashton with the items he brought. He unpacked his xlothes while I unpacked his bed spread and pillows. Alana went to help Luke and Calum figure out where to put their bed. They argued for like ten menutes and Alana had to help them. The arguing stopped, but it's taking so long. Why couldn't they just keep a separate room?

Alana comes in Ashton's room and tells me that Luke and Calum's room is finnished. The moving men are taking a nreak and are going to put our furniture in in five minutes.

I walk out of Ash's room and into ours. "The bed could go here and the dresser could go in the middle of this wall." Alana said pointing to the places.

Within a few minutes, we decided that we would keep the bed on the wall closest to the door. I would sleep by the door, just in case something would happen. I haven't slept in this bed in a while. I kinda miss it. The dresser will be on the wall with the window. The bookshelf I brought along because we had a lot of space, is going to go next to the vanity entrance.

The moving men bring our bed in amd place it. Then they come upstairs with my dresser. Later they come back with the bookshelf. I tell them where to place it and then, after it is placed, they walk out.

Ashton's mom paid the moving men before we left. Alana and I brought in our boxes with the help of the other boys and began to unpack.

We hung and folded all our clothes and placed them either in the closet or drawer. Alana placed her books on the self. They didn't take a lot of space so she put some pictures on the self as well. I don't mind though. I brought the self for her. I knew she was bringing books, so I thought she would like the bookshelf. "Thanks for bringing the shelf. It means a lot that you thought about me. I made space so you could put your stuff their too." She said. "Nah babe. I brought it for you. Take all the space you want." I told he placing a kiss on her cheek she blushed and we went back to unpacking.

An hour later

It's all done. We have officially moved in.

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys! Happy 4th of July!!! 'Merica!  hope you had fun and are enjoying this wonderful day of freedom. Let it ring! If you're from out of America, hope you are having a great day and I hope you are enjoying freedom in your country.

Picture: Ashton looks so cute and adorable! The feels!

Hope you have a great day/ had a great day! Let freedom ring and stay beautiful! Love y'all!