Sleep Over!

Michael

Mariah and I walked to the motel. I need to get my phone charger. I can't believe I left it. We walk in and she starts to examine the room. "Who's stuff is this?" She asks. "Just a friend's. She is going through a tough time like me and we ran into each other. She goes to school with me. She's really nice Mariah."I say. I just denied all love for Alana. Well at least she is with Luke and knowing Luke, breakfast will take a while.

She starts to play with my hair and before I know it,we are making out on the bed. It feels wrong, but it feels so right.

The door unlocks and I hear giggling. Shit! It's Alana...and Luke. So she likes Luke? I shouldn't feel bad about Mariah anymore. Why should I care so much. She clearly doesn't like me.

Luke and Alana stare at me and Mariah. This is awkward. "This is Alana. My friend I told you about. And you know Luke." I say to Mariah. Luke and Alana stare at me and Alana has tears threatning to spill. Why should she care? "Ohhhh. You're that freak people are talking about at school. You don't look like a freak, maybe your personality shows that you are a freak." Mariah says which causes Alana to quickly leave and Luke to stare at me then ahake his head. He walks out and slams the door.

That wasn't nice of Mariah. Alana is my friend. Just because she doesn't like me, doesn't mean we can't be friends, but I don't want her with Luke. Are they together? Probably are. She probably told him that I would be gone so she invited him over. That's why he had a bag. It's probably filled with clothes and condoms.

"That wans't nice Mariah. Alana is my friend. She isn't a freak or slut. She is acctually really cool." I tell her. Sh just rolls her eyes and plays with my hair again. Once again, we make out. I should ho after Alana, but I like it right here right now.

Luke

I can't believe Alana had to see and hear that. Well,at least I can help her. Maybe this all works in my advantage. "You can stay over at my house tonight. The boys will be gone,unless you want them to stay,they can stay." I told her. She stays quiet for a second then says, "I don't have any clothes." I laugh and say, "you can borrow some of mine. I have a guest bedroom. The boys can either sleep in my room or the couch." She chuckles a little then agrees. Sleepover at my house it is.

Alana's phone buzzes often, but she doesn't pick it up. Probably Michael. He doesn't know what he's missing. Alana is gonna be my girlfriend. "We can order pizza and buy ice cream. We can watch a ton of movies if you want." I say. A smile appears on her face. "Sounds great acctually." She says.

Alana

I'm going to spen the night at Luke's. I'm still pretty upset about Michael though. I really did like him. Seeing him with that girl, Mariah, I believe, it hurt. I guess he just didn't like me. I mean he said, friend. He was making out with Mariah. How could I be so stupid. At least Luke is trying to cheer me up. K owing the other boys, they would want to cheer me up too.

We arrive at Luke's house. We walk in and the boys looked confused. "Do you want to tell them, or do you want me?" He asks. I don't feel like telling them everything, I might slip and say say that i love Michael. "You can tell them. I'm going to go to the restroom and freshen up." I tell him. He nods and I walk upstairs.

It's really nice here. I can't believe he offered to let me stay. It's going to be hard to go back tomorrow and see Michael. I just have to act like it didn't really affect me. Act like it was nothing. That's the hard part because it did affect me. It was something,to me.

I walk back downstairs and all the boys hug me. "We'll stay tonight. It will be a sleep over! Party time!" Calum says. I just laugh. These boys know how to make someone feel better. " I'll go order pizza and buy ice cream!" Ashton shouts. "Alana, what kimd of pizza do you like?" He ask. "Peperoni is my favorite." He just smiles and nods.

"Hey Alana, Cal, wanna go buy movies?" Luke asks. We nodd and hop into his car. We drive to a local video store and walk inside. Luke buys Mean Girls. "Really? You like that movie too?" I ask surprised. He nods and says,"who doesn't." We walk off and I just can't believe that boy. I laugh to myself. I take some movies and go to the register. I took my wallet when I stormed out of the motel. I'm covered.

I pay for the movies and see the boys behind me with some movies they chose. Once they paid,we walked out. "Let's but some drinks!" Calum says. We walk next door and buy cokes and bags of chips. It took me a while, but I found my favorite soda. Mexican soda has always been my favorite type. Mexican coke is acctually healthier. It's made with pure cane sugar unlike American coke. Having been raised in my hispanic culture, I know the difference between authintic pure food, and processed.

I take a few liters and some chips and head to the register. "I'll pay for you. Don't worry about it." Luke tells me. I refuse, but then he convinced me to let him. He pays and we walk back to his car with many bags in our hands.

We drive back to Lukes house and it's already 12. We put everything up and get ready for movies. "Well I'm gonna change into my pajamas." Calum says. The boys follow to go change too. Luke comes back and hands me sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. "I want you to feel comfortable." He says with a cute smile. His smile is really bright and his dimples show. I have dimples too, but his are more defined than mine.

I go to the downstairs bathromm and change. When I come back, the boys are fighting about which movie they should watch. Luke wants to watch Mean Girls. Calum wants to watch 50 First Dates. Ashton wants to watch The Anchor Man 2. "Alana, which movie do you chose?" Calum says.

"I think 50 First Dates is the best out of those three. Sorry Luke. Sorry Ash." I say. Calum just sticks out his tounge at them and puts the movie in. I sit on the couch in between Luke and Calum. Ashton sits on the floor.

There is a knock on the door and Ashton answers it. The pizza is brought in. He bought three pepperoni pizzas and two cheese pizzas. We all get plates and eat. Calum gets the drinks and hands me my mexican coke. They're the best. All three of them. They are working so hard to make me feel better.