III. motel room

CHAPTER THREEMOTEL ROOM

CHAPTER THREE
MOTEL ROOM

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after attempting and failing to inform the coast guards about the boat in the marsh, the pogues got back on their boat and drove themselves to the motel. pulling up to the motel, lilith looked at the mess that agatha had caused.

jj whistled loudly, approaching the wrecked building. "i thought the château looked bad." he shook his head, his blue eyes finding lilith's hazel ones. john b looked offended at the comment from the blonde.

"this place is a shitshow." john b pushed back the statement, looking around at the fallen down trees and the broken roof tiles.

"motel or meth lab?" kiara asked curiously, taking in the disgusting atmosphere. she hated seeing the outer banks in such a state, she wanted to the island to be healthy and protected.

"you be the judge." pope told kiara, nearing the dock.

"doesn't look like the type of place someone with a grady-white would stay." john b shook his head and looked at the chipped paint on the walls.

"no, looks like the type of place someone with a grady-white would get killed." pope corrected, causing lilith to shrug her shoulders.

"guess we'll find out." the girl stood up from her seat on the edge of the boat and stood beside kiara, leaning her head on her shoulder

"this is your captain speaking. HMS pogue comin' in for landing." jj, very poorly, imitated a voice into his hands. "whoo!" jj jumped off the front of the boat, landing on the grass with a small thud. jj tied the boat up to the land.

"we good?" john b asked the blonde boy, looking down as he was kneeling down to the grass tying the rope.

"we good." jj popped up again and he watched john b climb out of the boat, unsure of what they were about to get themselves into by doing this.

"alright. here goes nothing." john b shrugged his shoulders.

"hey. don't let him do anything stupid." pope leaned over the steering wheel and pointed at jj. "in fact, lilith go with them please. you're the only one who can stop jj from doing something that'll get behind bars." pope pleaded the blonde kook who was resting comfortably at the back of the boat.

lilith let out a loud groan, pushing herself off the seat and lifting her top off the side. lilith climbed her way out of the boat, whilst throwing her top over her head.

"oh, we will." jj let a smile stretch across his face, throwing his arm around lilith who approached him slowly and tiredly.

"i'm not making promises." john b shook his head at pope who looked extremely unimpressed with the answer, but not surprised.