IX. full kook

CHAPTER NINEFULL KOOK

CHAPTER NINE
FULL KOOK

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

lilith lifted out an envelope from a crack in the wall, her eyes locked onto it as she held it gently in her hand. lilith took a couple steps towards the pogues, passing the envelope through the hole, and the lantern.

lilith jumped up, grabbing onto a rock and pushing herself through the hole. jj stood on the other side of the wall. as lilith moved to jump down, jj wrapped his arms around her waist, slowly dropping her down to the ground. lilith smiled appreciatively at the blonde.

"holy shit." john b muttered with the envelope in his hands. lilith looked away from jj and moved her gaze onto john b. "this is from my dad."

lilith spun around on the spot whenever she heard the sound of a vehicle approaching. her heart dropped in her chest. she knew she shouldn't have came, what if it was the men that had guns?

"code red. code red. square groupers! square groupers!" jj mumbled, pushing lilith infront of him as they all began to run the opposite direction of the vehicle. "it's the guys that robbed your house." jj said from the back of the group, watching as lilith started running faster. though, jj stayed close behind her.

the pogues crouched down, causing lilith to hold in a breath. "turn off your light, man!" pope yelled at john b.

"john b. your light!" kiara told him, standing with widened eyes as the vehicle parked and a man yelled something. "do you think it's them?" kiara asked with a shaky voice.

"homies got a gun." jj nodded his head, peaking out behind the tree. lilith and kiara locked eyes, both of the girls wondering why none of them were moving, and instead waiting for death.

"screw this." kiara shot up from the ground and began to run off in the opposite direction. lilith didn't waste any time in grabbing jj's hand, shooting up and dragging him with her. meanwhile, pope and john b quickly ran behind the three.

they made it to a gate where lilith attempted to get up the gate by herself, but failed as she couldn't reach it. jj grabbed her waist and lifted her up so that she could jump over the other side. lilith landed on the other side of the gate, as kiara, jj and john b all made it over successfully.

"guys, i'm stuck!" pope called out and lilith's eyes shot up to the boy who was hanging on the fence by his shorts. lilith wasn't sure wether to laugh or help.

"pope, come on!" jj called out for the boy, whilst the others attempted to help him down. lilith watched as jj pulled out his gun and immediately shot forward, grabbing his wrist and telling him off.

"you're gonna rip me. wait, wait, come on. you're gonna rip me!" pope yelled at kiara who was pulling on his shirt. pope finally escaped the gate, a loud tearing sound filling their ears and half of his shorts were left hanging on the gate.