X. salvage yard

CHAPTER TENSALVAGE YARD

CHAPTER TEN
SALVAGE YARD

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"that bikini would definitely be in my top ten." jj smirked, lifting his sunglasses to the top of his head. jj leaned closely to lilith's ear, almost saying it in a whisper.

"i know, blondie." lilith played with jj's blonde hair, tilting her head to the side as she seen a familiar boat about to pass them. lilith noticed jj raise his eyebrow at her words. "you've told me like a hundred times."

jj sat up as he noticed the boat not too far away and he let out a loud whistle, nodding his head for his friends to look. "you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-mxz, the worlds finest wakesetter. number one in luxury, quality and performance. 200k, easy."

"we picked the wrong parents." pope announced, causing lilith to shoot him a glare. pope held his hands up defensively. "come on, lils. im joking!"

"not funny." lilith death glared at pope, shaking her head in disappointment.

"i hate to break it to you guys, but that's topper and his girlfriend." kiara mumbled to them, causing lilith's head to whip around at the mention of the two kooks. lilith didn't not like topper, however she still loved sarah.

sarah raised her sunglasses on top of her head and her eyes locked with lilith's. sarah sent a sweet wave to lilith, receiving one back from the girl. then, sarah met eyes with the rest of the group and turned away from them as they didn't like her. there was a deep hatred between the kooks and the pogues. deep, deep hatred.

"you don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." kiara announced rudely, glaring at the girl on the boat passing by. lilith watched the interaction between the two, she wasn't exactly sure the full story of what happened between kiara and sarah, but whatever it was, it was stupid and they were being petty.

"quit it, kie." lilith warned and went back to talking to the blonde boy next to her. sure, kiara was lilith's best friend. but that didn't mean that she wouldn't defend sarah. the same went to kiara. if sarah was talking bad about her, she'd stick up for her.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"alright, keep a look out. we're behind enemy lines." jj told the pogues as the car pulled up and he pulled the gun out of his pocket like it were nothing.

"yo, come on, man. just put it back." john b warned him. jj ignored him, causing john b to turn around and look at him annoyed. "jj." he called and finally caught the blondes attention.

"what?" jj asked innocently and turned to look out the window. "you can never be too careful." pope hopped out the car, followed by lilith. pope leaned against jj's door and lilith leaned against pope, using him as an arm rest, though he was almost too tall for her to reach.