IV. keggar

CHAPTER FOURKEGGAR

CHAPTER FOUR
KEGGAR

tw: abuse

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

lilith watched as lana grubbs cried over her husband, scooter grubbs dead body. the woman sobbed loudly, sending shivers down lilith's spine. when they had reached the scene, lilith's heart immediately dropped to her stomach.

most people know what it's like to lose a loved one, a family member or friend. but losing the only person you have, is something lilith wouldn't wish upon anyone.

lilith's heart ached for lana grubbs, she couldn't take her eyes off what was happening infront of her. memories flashed through lilith's head, memories she wished that she could forget.

sobs escaped the two girls lips as they looked down at the dead bodies of mary and william jones. lilith rested her head on mary's stomach, tears running down her face. lilith took a hold of mary's stone-cold hand, intertwining their fingers one last time.

her mother was dead. her step-father was dead. raven wrapped her arm around lilith, moving to rest her head beside lilith's. the two girls cried and cried for their mummy, wishing that mary would shoot up and take them all by surprise.

but the moment never came.

"who is that?" john b asked and his eyes followed the dead body that was being wheeled past them. the teenagers watched from the start of the dock, wondering what had happened to the man.

"it's scooter grubbs. he was out during the storm." peeler smiled brightly, causing lilith to scrunch her face in disgust. how could someone find a death so amusing. "check out this pic i got!" she exclaimed and held her phone out for the pogues to see.

lilith turned her head away, showing no interest in seeing the photo of scooter. she couldn't understand what the girl found so exciting. death was a topic lilith avoided at all times. lilith felt her eyes drift back to the dead man being wheeled away. her heart throbbed.

lilith bit down on her lip anxiously, feeling her chest become tight. lilith felt a warm hand slip into her own and she smiled slightly, feeling comfortable at the touch of jj maybank.

"what boat does he have?" jj asked the blonde girl who smiled over at him and lilith. lilith couldn't stand the expression on her face, the way she could smile at the sight of death, it was disgusting, it was cruel.

"somehow that dirtbag copped a brand new grady-white." peeler explained with a shrug of her shoulders. "everyone is out looking for it." she finished.

lilith bit down on her lip, turning her head over her shoulder. jj looked down at her with the same look on his face. they already found it.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

lilith returned home. no, not the château, her fathers house on the kook side of the island. lilith walked through the front door, closing it behind her quietly. trevor's car wasn't in the driveway, to which lilith had threw a party in her head when she realised.