XXV. where is she

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVEWHERE IS SHE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
WHERE IS SHE

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

lilith's legs buckled before. she couldn't even stop herself from falling to the ground, her legs scraping against the tarmac beneath her. blood began to draw her pale skin. but it was nothing compared to the blood seeping from peterkin's body and sliding across the runway. lilith slowly hovered over the woman, tears slipping out of her eyes. lilith hadn't even noticed john b drop down by her side until his hand roamed her body, searching for the wound to stop her from losing blood.

raven immediately ripped a piece of fabric off her shirt, dropping it down by john b'a side. the boy lifted the fabric, pulling up the collar of the sheriff's shirt and placing it down on the wound where she'd been shot in the chest. lilith sobbed quietly to herself, her eyes scanning the woman whom had been the only person to take care of her all them years.

"call." peterkin breathed out heavily, barely able to get the words out of her mouth. lilith couldn't hear her correctly, her ears continuing to ring loudly from the gunshot only a moment ago. everything was quiet for lilith, but so loud. she could hear nothing, but she could hear everything. "call for help."

john b lifted the radio on peterkin's uniform, his shaky, bloody hands trying his best to not drop it. though, before he had the chance to call for help, rafe lifted the gun in the air, aiming it towards the routledge boy. lilith reached her hand out, taking the radio into her own hand and putting her hands into the air. she couldn't risk her best friend getting hurt. "rafe, no! rafe, stop it." ward called out, his eyes spotting the gun pointing towards the blonde steward. trevor stayed quiet.

"what, you think i won't shoot you?" rafe practically spat, beginning to approach lilith on the floor. the girl took a deep breath inwards, her eyes looking up at the boy who stood tall, towering over her. the bags below her eyes hung low, almost completely black. a lack of sleep, the pain her body was in, all of the crying she'd done. her body was practically ripped of all its life. "what, you- you leave me for a dirty pogue. and you think i won't shoot you?"

"rafe, put the gun down, now!" ward demanded his son. slowly, rafe lowered the gun to his side. his eyes remained connected with lilith's. a glint of pain shooting through her eyes.

"lilith, give me the radio." ward demanded, though his voice remained calm as he spoke to the young girl. almost as if he thought that his soft voice would make the decision any easier. "lilith, give me the damn radio." lilith slowly shook her head in disagreement, her lips parting. she could feel trevor's gaze burning into the back of her head. though, she didn't care to face him. once again, the gun was pointed at the girl once again. only this time it was almost directly in her face.