Chapter 44 ~ Day of the Dragon

(Continuing on from the last Chapter, the Elemental Masters are seen cheering as they deflate Chen's blimp.)

Griffin: Yeah! Haha!

Jay: Sink the ferry. (Bolobo creates vines underwater wrapping around the ferry.) No one's getting off this island.

Bolobo: Yeah! (He sinks the boat bringing it down using his vines.)

Cole: (Walking up to the Team.) The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. 

Elenora: So are the underground tunnels and the factory.  

Lloyd: Still no sign of Chen and Clouse? (Elenora and Cole shake their heads.) 

Kai: What about Skylor?

Zane: (He walks up with Jay.) I have completed the search through the rest of Chen's underground cells. 

Jay: Sorry Kai, we got nothing. 

Lloyd: (Kai looks down. He puts his hand on Kai's shoulder.) Skylor wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her.

Kai: (He looks at Lloyd.) Thanks. (Lloyd smiles.) 

Cole: He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time.

Garmadon: (Walks up to the Ninja.) I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental Masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep.

(In the D.B. Express, Nya informs Wu and Misako about their progress on the screen. Dareth is seen talking to some of the Kabuki outside the vehicle.)

Nya: The island is secure. We destroyed the Elemental staff and Chen's attempt to turn his army into Anacondrai has rolled up snake eyes.

Wu: Good work, Nya.

Misako: How is Zane?

Nya: He's good. A little different, but then again, aren't we all?

Wu: (Nods.) The Bounty is nearly finished. As soon as it's done, we'll come by to pick you up.

Nya: I look forward to coming home to see you two. (Falcon taps on the screen.) Heh, I mean, you three. (Twyla then turns her head at the screen.) I mean you four! (She laughs.) 

(Meanwhile, Chen and his remaining cultists are hiding from the Masters behind a waterfall. Skylor is seen held on by two chains against a rock.)

Kapau: I hate to admit it, but maybe Chen losing his army wasn't such a bad thing.

Chope: I know, I was thinking the same thing!

Kapau: Look at us. We're in his inner circle! (He spins around.)

Chope: And he trusts us to guard his daughter!

(Skylor smiles and waves her arms, rattling the chains. Kapau and Chope quickly turn around, pointing their spears at her.)

Skylor: I have to scratch my face. (Kapau and Chope look at each other. She uses Kapau's spear to scratch.) Thank you.

Eyezor: Huh? (He turns around and growls at Kapau and Chope who go back to their posts.)

(Underground, Clouse is petting his now-lifeless serpent in the one room full of skulls the Master of Magic wasn't aware of.)