Chapter 79 ~ The Mystical Oni and Dragon

(Our chapter starts in the foggy air of Hollow's Bluff as the Bounty flies in before landing in the sea. Morro pulls a lever as the sails go down while Falcon caws at the seagulls above them. Lloyd and Harumi are seen on the deck looking at the waters below.)

Harumi: (She looks around anxiously) Is this where we'll be living?

Lloyd: Just until we know you're safe.

Harumi: (She looks at Lloyd confused) Don't you have a headquarters?

Lloyd: (He smiles sheepishly) Uh, we did...twice- But they were too out in the open anyway. (He puts his hand on her shoulder) The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving. 

(The two climb up to the control area where the others are Harumi takes off her hood as they meet up with the rest of the Team)

Cole: So, Harumi, looks like we're gonna be...roomies for a while, heh. 

Kai: (He shakes his head.) Ugh, come on Cole...even Jay can do better than that.

Harumi: (She smiles) You have all been so gracious to take me in since our palace was... (She frowns, taking a step back) ...taken away, and—

Jay: Nah, don't worry about it. (He waves his hand, smiling before crossing his arms) You're safe with us.

Zane: That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.

Kai: We know nothing about them. (He swipes his hand) Period.

Elenora: What we do know is whoever they are are after the three Oni Masks. Nya?

Nya: (She turns on the control screen, displaying the masks) And unfortunately, they already have two of them.

Pixal: (Her sound projects off the speakers) I have scanned everywhere in Ninjago for the third mask, but my search has came up with nothing. It is as if it...

Morro: (Everyone crowds around the screen) ...Never existed? Yeah, we didn't even know about them 'till, what, a week ago?

Elenora: Which begs the question, how long have the Sons of Garmadon been planning this?

Lloyd: Which is why we need to focus on who's giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader.

Jay: (He taps his chin, thinking) Uh, maybe someone from our past-?

Morro: (He darts beside him at the blue-jay) I swear if you use me for some joke one more time I will twist you into a- 

Harumi: Uh, forgive me, but is that a...stuffed animal? 

(Everyone turns their attention to her to see her pick up a blue teddy bear before Jay quickly grabs it from her and tries to hide it behind his back.)

Jay: Uh, no! (He chuckles, embarrassed, as his friends look at him knowingly.) Okay, so it is- But! We're usually more organized. (He clears his throat) Ahem, uh, so our leader got lost in a time-stream and- and- well, Elenora and Lloyd don't really care as much about how we Ninja keep our ship clean-

Elenora: (She crosses her arms) Now I will. 

Jay: Heh- Uh, it's Cole's! 

Cole: (He points at Jay's back) It's blue!