Chapter 84 ~ Dread on Arrival

(We open to the bustling light of Ninjago City as a man waits for the traffic light to turn green on an empty intersection.)

Man: Oh, come on!

(The man grunts and starts to drives anyway but reverses when he sees the Ninja and Crabby walk by, his mouth agape while Pixal gives a salute. The group go to the police station where an officer notices them.)

Officer #1: (Gasps.) Uh...

Kai: Is the Police Commissioner here? (The officer nods as he jumps off.)

Zane: (To the officer) Don't forget: The best way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend.

Officer: (Still staring at the large crab monster) Heh, uh...

Jay: (He hugs one of his claws) Aw, aren't you, Crabby.

Wu: (In Cole's arms) Crabby! 

(The Team open the doors to the station as the Officer looks at them confused.)

Officer #1: Hey, what am I supposed to do with him?

Nya: (Shrugs) Take him to the zoo. 

Morro: (Tilts his hand while walking off) Or the nearest beach. 

Jay: I've heard crabs like water! 

Officer: But...we don't have a zoo or a beach!

(Meanwhile, in the Commissioner's office, the Commissioner is painting his sailboat before being distracted by loud noises coming from his shut door.) 

Kai: (In the hallway) We need the Commissioner.

Simon: (Standing at the door, unphased) He's not taking any visitors. 

Kai: Well, he'll take us! 

Tommy: (Crossing his arms beside Simon) Every citizen has the same status as visitors, even you Ninja, you're not special.

Morro: (Nya and him laugh) Ooo, burn- (He chuckles as Kai grunts, frowning) 

Cole: But it's important!

Simon: All his work is important. 

Pixal: If we may, this matter is severely urgent as all of the city is in danger. 

Zane: Therefore, I would advise you to allow us to see the Commissioner, please. 

Tommy: (Scoffs) Pfft, the city's always in danger, we'll be fine. 

Jay: Don't make me zap you! 

Morro: (Raises his hand) Let me. 

(Back in the room, the Commissioner doesn't hear any noise and is about to go back to painting before the Team quickly barges in with Simon and Tommy close behind them.)  

Nya: Commissioner!

Cole: So good to see you.

Kai: There's no time to lose.

Pizal: Sorry to barge in but it is really quite urgent.

Zane: We must vacate the city.

Jay: We need weapons. Lots and lots and lots of weapons!