Chapter 85 ~ True Potential

(We open our chapter in the bright city lights of Ninjago's capital where a garbage truck is seen driving on the highway before parking between two buildings. Two garbagemen come out of the truck, their radio blasting the latest news reports as they collect the trash.)

Gayle Gossip: (On radio) In other news, Ninjago City has once again been saved by the Ninja Team from the clutches of the infamous militant biker gang called the Sons of Garmadon. 

Garbage Man: Yeah, hear about that? (Throws the trash bags into the truck) Happened just a few blocks away. Crazy, right?

Gayle Gossip: (On radio) Over three hundred of its gang members have been sentenced to Kryptarium Prison, while its suspected leader, the Royal Jade Princess of Ninjago, Harumi, is being questioned and held in police custody. 

Other Garbage Man: Uh, what I wouldn't give to be a Ninja. (He does some sloppy fighting moves) Hoo. Hah. Hyah. (His back cracks.) Ooh!

Garbage Man: Hey, easy there, Master of Trash. This shift just started.

Other Garbage Man: (Groans) Aw, this drive is killing me.

Garbage Man: Not as much as your back will, now help me get these loaded.

Garmadon: (Heard from afar) She calls me...

Other Garbage Man: (Looks back at his partner) She calls you what?

Garbage Man: I didn't say anything.

Garmadon: She calls me. (He reveals himself from behind the trash as the two garbage men scream before running away.) 

"She calls me!"

(A few hours later in the police station, Harumi is seen locked up in an interrogation room as the Commissioner, Simon, Tommy, and Jimmy are watching her through the glass window.)

Commissioner: Has she talked yet?

Tommy: (Scoffs, drinking some coffee) Pfft, she hasn't given us a squat. 

Simon: Well, they don't call her the Quiet One for nothing. 

Officer #1: (Heard from the main room) No, it can't be—!

Officer #2: That's impossible! 

Jimmy: (Overhearing the yells from the main room) Uh, what's going on over there- 

Simon: (Looks up and gets out his taser) Sir, watch out! 

(In the interrogation room, Harumi sighs before hearing yells and grunts coming from outside. The window depicts the police officers being thrown across the hallway before the door opens and the Commissioner is thrown in and hits the wall of the interrogation room.)

Harumi: (Seeing the Commissioner lying on the ground) What in Ninjago- 

Garmadon: (Seen standing in front of his summoner) Harumi...

Harumi: (She looks up and gasps) You're free. (She smirks) Now free me!

(The scene cuts off and we're taken into Laughy's a few more hours later as the sun has risen and the Team is out celebrating at the Karaoke place. And singing.)

Ninja: (Seen on a stand while singing and wearing party hats) It's time for training and we're getting started. It's on, you know. And we wanna see you whip and shout it.