Chapter 56 ~ Curseworld, Part II

(Our Final Chapter of the Season starts with Stiix. Where the Preeminent is seen to have been just released, threatening to take over the city, its people, and the realms...while the rest of the Team are in a group looking up as Wu, Misako, Ronin, and Skylor are at the boat watching from afar.)

Wu: Lloyd couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived. 

Misako: But where's my son?

Skylor: Probably with the Ninja. What we need to care about is evacuating everyone out of the city. 

Ronin: (Running up to them on the dock.) Yeah, like, now! (He looks in Skylor's direction.) Wait a minute, weren't you the woman at that shop- 

Skylor: (They hear a loud screech.) No time! 

(The four continue to guide the people for the ferry, while the five Ninja stare at the Preeminent.) 

Jay: Whoa! 

Kai: What in Ninjago is that thing?

Zane: She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm. 

Cole: Well, I know one thing: She ain't pretty. 

Jay: Ew, gross! (Seeing the ghosts pour out of the Preeminent's mouth.) I'm about to lose my lunch! 

Skylor: (Through Kai's communication.) Guys, the Preeminent-

Kai: Has been released. Yeah, we know. (He groans.) I'm going to go with Lloyd and Elenora aren't with you and the others?

Skylor: (Looking around the ferry.) No? We thought they were with you. (Realizes something.) What happened-

Kai: Ugh, I'll tell you later! (He sees the ghosts circling around him and his teammates.) Just get the people out of here... (Glares at the Preeminent.) ...we'll take care of the big girl. 

Skylor: Copy that. (She puts her hand down looking at the ghosts from afar.) 

Nya: (She gets rid of the Ghosts with the others.) I hate to say this, but if we can't stop the Preeminent, we might lose Ninjago!

Cole: You're right, but if we do stop her, what happens to Elenora and Lloyd? 

Jay: (Circling around the group on his vehicle.) Ah, I hate impossible choices! 

Zane: I am sure that Master Wu will obtain the Realm Crystal and we will be able to free them. 

Kai: Ugh, Zane's right. Let's just get rid of this thing first! (He puts his hands up as the others do as-well.) 

Nya: Water! 

Kai: Fire! 

Jay: Lightning! 

Zane: Ice! 

Cole: Earth!

(The five Ninja all project their powers at the beast, but she remains unaffected. Falcon caws while Twyla hoots sadly as the others stare in shock before looking at eachother. Meanwhile, in Ronin's, now destroyed, Pawn Shop, Morro slowly stands up, groaning. He looks around, seeing nothing.)

Morro: What happened- Shoot! (He runs to the window and sees his Master before smirking.) So it worked... (He walks back and picks up the Realm Crystal before getting ready to leave. He stops, and looks back at the closed portal where Elenora has been sucked into.) It's...for the best.