Chapter 42.

"I want to go with Taehyung!" Mina whined, refusing to eat her food whilst Hari let out a stressed sigh and leaned over the counter.

"But I want to see your school," She calmly spoke to the girl, admiring the hair style she spent hours doing for her.

"But-"

"Mina shut up and listen to your aunt," Taehyung spoke whilst walking downstairs with Jeongguk who had his eyes set on his phone, "And that's what you're gonna do from now on or you're not gonna be allowed to see Eliza,"

"Fine," Mina huffed and pouted, taking a bite out of her food.

Minjoon stared down at the counter with a frown, not going with Taehyung and Jeongguk meant that he couldn't talk to anyone aside from Mina.

Taehyung noticed his face and felt hesitant on continuing his morning without helping them get ready for school, "I can take them-"

"No, you two go on ahead we'll be fine," Hari waved her hand at the two boys. Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk who gave him a nod of reassurance.

"But Minjoon can't talk, he'll feel upset," Taehyung pointed out and watched the woman hum and pinch the boys cheeks.

"Well, we can start some speech therapy for you soon," She excitedly announced.

Taehyung felt an instant pang of guilt, he had never signed Minjoon up to it since it meant social services getting involved and also never had the time. It felt as if it was his fault the boy was still mute.

"Let's go," Jeongguk gently tugged him by his hand. Taehyung reluctantly walked beside him, looking back at the trio with a heavy heart until they finally stepped outside, "Are you okay?"

"I don't know, I just feel bad that I couldn't take care of them properly like she will. I kind of don't want her to, I want to be the only one to look after them," Taehyung sounded bitter even though he didn't intend to, that made him feel bad too. The woman was basically a miracle in his life yet he didn't want her.

"It was never your job, you'll get used to it but it'll take some time," Jeongguk caressed his knuckles with his thumb and watched his reaction carefully.

"Yeah I guess so," Taehyung shrugged and looked up from his feet, "Why did you drag me out so early? We don't have class today?"

"I'm taking you out on a date," Jeongguk smirked and bumped into Taehyung who blushed whilst rolling his eyes.

"Where are you taking me at 8 in the morning?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. He didn't mind it, it was nice walking in the crisp morning air with the gently shunting down on them — even if it was cold—.

"To the-"

"Jeongguk!" A voice called out making Taehyung instantly pull his hand away and turn around to see Jimin running up to them.

"Ow shit!" Jimin shrieked, slipping back onto his head. The boy pushed himself up and continued running over to the two boys, "Me and Hoseok are dating!" He screamed proudly.

"Congratulations," Jeongguk said through gritted teeth and watched Jimin hold onto Taehyung's arms and shake him violently.

"Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without you!" Jimin threw himself onto Taehyung who yelped and stumbled back onto the ground, "By the way, I knew his fake girlfriend was you,"

"Oh uh, you're welcome," Taehyung helplessly looked up at the annoyed Jeongguk, "The floors wet, can we get up now?"

"Whoops," Jimin stood up and helped him up, "What are you two doing? Do you guys have class?"