Chapter 45.

Taehyung flipped through the thin pages of his textbook, finishing off the last of his notes and questions. He actually felt like a teenager this time, most would hate having to do homework but he couldn't stop smiling as he did it. He finally had time.

At times he'd stop and panic wondering why Mina and Minjoon were so silent, until of course he'd remember that his aunt was downstairs with him. One thing couldn't stop thinking about though was Jeongguk — he was also still downstairs.

Maybe they're all bonding. Taehyung shrugged and stood up. He decided to change out of Jeongguk's clothes, as much as he liked being in them he was far too cold. So, he walked over to his closet and just picked up a light coloured hoodie and some thick trousers that matched it.

It wasn't too stylish, but he did pull it off well. He stopped analysing himself in the mirror when he saw Jeongguk step inside also in a different outfit. Where is he going?

"Oh you already got changed, I was going to ask you to because I want to take you out somewhere," Jeongguk walked over to the boy who was confused. He had told Jeongguk whilst they were walking that he just wanted to stay indoors and spend some more alone time with him. He assumed the boy had forgotten.

Even then, he was excited, "Where now?"

"You'll see," Jeongguk held out a hand for Taehyung who suspiciously took it.

"Why are you taking me out so much?" Taehyung didn't mind it, he loved it actually. But insecurities began to make him believe that Jeongguk was forcing himself to take him out or something.

"Because I want to spend time alone with my boyfriend," Jeongguk winked at the boy who scoffed and walked down the stairs faster.

"I'm not your boyfriend," Taehyung felt his ears grow red when they walked past Mina and Hari who purposefully began to coo and squeal.

"Glad they're getting along," Jeongguk mumbled to Taehyung whilst he looked nervously over to the boys aunt. The woman gave him a look of encouragement which genuinely made it feel like he was doing the right thing.

He knew he was, but he was unsure if the confession and apologising would be a good idea.

"Can you give me a hint to where we're going?" Taehyung put his coat and shoes on, turning to the three in the kitchen, "Bye! We'll he back!"

"Have fun!" Hari waved them goodbye and at that they stepped outside.

"I'm not giving you any hint," Jeongguk hoped that he masked his anxious voice well. He was fidgety and he kept trying to hide it by messing with Taehyung or distracting him by talking about something random, "Oh yeah! You asked about university yesterday, what do you want to do?"

"Nursing maybe, I was scared at first because I didn't know how I'd handle university and the kids, but now I feel like I'd be able to start at the end of this year," Taehyung confidently stated and felt his ears burn when Jeongguk looked at him with a proud smile, "Hopefully I can move into accommodation and stuff too,"

"Yeah, I think you'll be fine by then. You have 8 months until you start," Jeongguk supported him, "And like you asked, I'll be there with you, but...I don't think I'll be in university. I think I'm going to go straight into work,"

"Why not?"

"I'd have to work my ass to pay for the fees, plus me and my dad have a really shit relationship so he'd never pay," Jeongguk sighed.

"What about your mum?" Taehyung felt horrible that he hadn't asked Jeongguk about his family life at all, "I'm sorry I never let you speak about your personal stuff too, it's always me,"