Chapter 114: Last Push

[Snow Peak Mountain Range]

With Gabriel pushing the front battle on the east side with Sandalphon's army just right behind him, Ariel on the other hand rushes through the sky and dived her whole units towards the center of the enemy camp on the west front.

All of the angels on her side were dropping down like a missile from the sky as various explosions erupted out everywhere in the camp and the angels basically killing the demonic beast from all direction.

Naturally this caused some of the warriors from the western tribes to take notice of them as they tried to fend off the unknown attackers that came out of nowhere. With the mix in of the western tribes, the battlefield just got even bloodier as the angels furiously hacks down anything that stands there way.

With such huge commotion, there will be naturally western tribe warriors being killed in the crowd, as the angels continued on their massacre. Of course there would be angels that would be done in with such number comparison, but since they held superior strength, it would take about 560 men just to contend against an ordinary angel wearing armor and wielding a weapon.

But the most troublesome of all was Ariel who led the attack, as it was clearly shown that she is far above the level than the average angel warriors. With that most of the attacks were concentrated towards her, as they plan to take down the leader of the attack in order to break down the formation of the enemy.

Unfortunately it wasn't that easy at all. As the fight goes on, more ad more tribal men were killed to the point that it caught the attention of the tribal chief's of the west.

The moment the presence of a powerful foe had spread all over the camp, various chiefs begun to mobilize their forces, as they rushed towards the attacking army. But the moment they did such a thing, more angels fell from the sky and directly attacked the forces of the chief's in the western tribe.

1st Tribal Chief: "What the hell is happening? who are attacking us?"

9th Tribal Chief: "We have no idea! But it seems like the attackers have come to destroy the core that produces those demons"

1st Tribal Chief: "What?!?!?! That's impossible! Those southern scums have already fled, how come another group is attacking us?

3rd Tribal Chief: "That we don't know! But one thing for sure, is that we can never be to sure of our defenses, we need to make sure the orb is intact"

1st Tribal Chief: "This is impossible! we are clearly winning! how come another variable showed up and destroy everything?"

With the sudden appearance of this unknown army, all the chiefs concluded that such people were aiming towards the orb that was summoning the demonic beast. After all such artifact proved to be quite a troublesome thing and the sole reason why the plain were filled with demonic beast.

In order for such monsters to disappear, it was only natural to get rid of such monsters. With that thought in mind, the chiefs rushed towards the location of the orb with an intent to protect it from any attackers.

Unknown to the other chief's, Lothar the leader of the 10th tribe of the western snow peak mountain range, had unknowingly heard what they were discussing. Among the leaders of the western tribes, Only Lothar himself was hesitant to start this war, and at most one of the guys who seemed wary of the demon that handed them the orb.

The demon itself was a mysterious being, it was also quite weird why such creature would try to actually cause chaos among their brethren. But in order to assure the safety on his own people, Lothar just succumb under the rule of the demon and silently obeyed its will.