Chapter 116: Path to The City of Avalon

[Snow Peak Mountain Range]

Before leaving her kingdom together with Ariel and Gabriel, Asagi assigned tasks for each of her archangels in order to simultaneously accomplish each of the important task that she wanted to finish before she returns back to her kingdom.

Michael was assigned to monitor and stop the movements of the smugglers from both her kingdom and the Estia Kingdom, Sandalphon was assigned to take down all of the backers supporting the smugglers in both the Azure Kingdom and the Estia Kingdom, and lastly Uriel was assigned to prepare the whole kingdom itself for the grand celebration of Christmas eve. Alongside it, Uriel was tasked to teach the citizens the importance of Christmas eve and its meaning.

While each has its own individual tasks, Asagi personally went to the meeting place of where Tetra and Boris were supposed to meet up with her, in order to point her towards the direction towards the City of Avalon.

Soon after Asagi finally saw both Tetra and Boris standing on top of a small hill, as they both waited for her to come down from high up above.

Upon landing, both tribal chiefs came forward into a handshake as they each greeted from their foreign ally arrival.

"Is this your real self or just your clone?" asked by Tetra

"What do you think?" asked back by Asagi

"I think this is your real self, the aura surrounding your body is quite different from your clone self"

In this land they call the term mana as aura itself. well it is already obvious since each continent differ from one another in terms of terminology. Plus this world doesn't have the concept of generalization and world vocabulary due to the fact that they haven't entered the age of sea expedition.

There maybe boats and warships in this world, but all vehicles in the sea are only viewed as something belonging to war, military, and agriculture. Because of that mindset, none of them even thought of searching for another civilization beyond the sea. This also gives a reason why the kings and queens of the central continent were surprised by the existence of another continent up north.

With that it is understandable that each continent has different terminology.

In that moment Boris then  broke the ice as he too was glad to finally meet the real body of their ally's leader.

"I believe this is our first real meeting face to face?" asked by Boris

"Indeed! I came here because i heard that you guys know the way towards the city of Avalon

"Indeed we do!" answered by Boris

"We have conducted numerous trade with the robe men of the far north, their aesthetics are different from us tribal men, so we believe that the city of Avalon that you wish to visit is the place were those white robed men came from" inserted by Tetra

"Is that so? so where are they located?"

In that moment Boris pulled out a huge map inside the breast pocket of his clothes, as he laid it out unto the floor and begun to explain the map.

"There is actually four mountain range in the northern continent, each of the mountain range has a set of tribal location in the area and snow peak mountain range is part of the southern area of the northern continent that you so called"

"Four mountain ranges? I didn't know that the northern continent is that huge" exclaimed by Asagi

"Oh it is big alright!" reacted by Tetra

"I see.. so what are the other four mountain range name?"

"That is we don't know, the tribes from those mountain range is even much more stricter than us in terms of information... so we know little to none in those areas" said by Boris