Calm you down after a scary dream

They're objects. Enjoy! Also haha this is another hurt/comfort fic ^^

"I HATE YOU! EVERYONE HATES YOU!" Paintbrush yelled in a rage. 

Lightbulb cowered down as Paintbrush yelled at her. She had been acting goofy and keeping people up in the hotel, and Paintbrush finally snapped at her.

"Sorry Lightbulb, but science shows that no one likes you anymore." Test Tube said, with Fan nodding afterwards.

"G-guys, I thought we were friends-" Lightbulb said.

"Not anymore," Paintbrush said, "and Microphone told me she wants to break up with you. She's sleeping over at Taco's, don't call her, she doesn't want to speak to you."

Lightbulb felt tears well up in her eyes as she watched her not anymore friends walk away. The floor then broke down beneath her. Lightbulb fell, eventually landing in water. She quickly swam up, coughing up water. Everything was dark around her. Where was she? She then suddenly got sucked down and blacked out, only to wake up in a dark grey room. She noticed she was tied to a chair. She squirmed, trying to break free. It didn't help. A dark figure approached her.

"H-hey! Dark shadow thing! Let me go!" Lightbulb yelled, fright audible in her voice.

"Haha, nice try," the figure said, in a scarily deep voice, "I will never let you go. You won't see any daylight again."

"W-well my friends- my friends will find me!" Lightbulb said.

The figure chuckled evilly.

"Hmhmhm, heh, your friends will never find you. No one will find you. No one loves you, a Lightbulb, you're just a dumb, helpless moron." The figure said. "Why else would they have left you? They don't like your silliness, they don't like your "bright" personality, they don't like you." 

Lightbulb felt herself tear up. She knew the creature who had captured her was right. She then suddenly heard a voice from far away.

"Lightbulb, wake up."

"Wh- what?" Lightbulb looked up, trying to find out where the voice came from,"Mic?"

"Wake up!"

"It's no use, little Lightbulb, they can try to find you, but they won't."

Lightbulb suddenly felt like she got shaken, and then...

...her eyes fluttered open. She found herself in a bed. She felt someone pull her close to them. Lightbulb tensed up, looking around confused, until she heard a voice.

"You're ok, the nightmare's over, I'm here for you." 

It was Microphone! 

Lightbulb clung onto Microphone immediately, burying her face in Mic's chest area. She started crying as the dream came back to her, shaking. Microphone stroked her back and back of her bulb comfortingly.

"What was your dream about?" Mic asked comfortingly.

Lightbulb took a few deep breaths, then started explaining.

"W-well- Painty- Painty started yelling a-at me because I woke them up, then- then Fan and Test Tube agreed with them that everyone ha- hates me, and then Painty said- they- they said you had- br- broken up with me- and after that- after that I fell through the floor. I fell into a sea and every- everything was dark until I got sucked up and blacked out." She took a few seconds to catch her breath, then continued, "I woke up in a room and I was tied to a chair and some dark figure told me I was never- that I was never gonna see you all again and that no one loved me!"