LIGHTBULB COMMITS ARSON AT MEEPLE HQ! (GONE WRONG!) (NOT CLICKBAIT!)

This is a crack story inspired by this drawing beneath. (Drawing made by one of my Discord buddies, Iris!). Also they're objects, enjoy!

Lightbulb and Mic were chilling in their hotel room

"Micsteeerrrrrrrrr I'm bored!" Lightbulb whined.

"Well that sucks." Mic replied.

"Can we do something?" Lightbulb asked.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-"

*ten hours later /j*

"-mmmmmm, sure."

"YAYAYAYY-"

They decided to randomly choose a place to go and ended up going to MEEPLE HQ. Taco was there too. Mic's eyes widened.

"Whar?" Lightbitch asked.

"That's my psychopathic ex." Micromouse replied.

"Oh shittin' me timbers." Lightbulb said.

Taco then noticed Mic and Lightbulb. She stared at Mic and Lightbulb.

"And she looked at me, and I looked at her, and she looked at me, AND I LOOKED AT HER, AND SHE LOOKED AT ME, AND I LOOKED AT HER!!!" Lightbulb sang calmly.

"Taco, what are you doing here?" Mic asked.

"Committing arson." Taco replied with a smile.

"Ooh, can we join in? I've always wanted to commit arson." Lightbulb said.

Mic stared at her.

"Lightbulb, I love you, but what the Kentucky fried FUCK?" 

"Oh, sure." Taco said.

"Yess! Let's gooooooo! Let's make some popcorn!" Lightbulb said, running ahead.

"So uh, you guys are dating, I assume?" Taco asked.

Mic nodded.

"Yeah."

"How did you confess?"

"We confessed by the DrFizz machine. And then we kissed." 

"With tongue?"

"Yeah."

"Cool."

They arrived at the entrance. Taco was about to come in, but Mic stopped here.

"They have new guards." She pointed to a few robot ahh looking guards.

"I'll distract them, you guys go on." Taco said. She tossed Lightbulb the lighter. "Take this."

"Let's goooooo!" Lightbulb said. 

A guard noticed the three. Taco walked up to them.

"Centaurs have six legs and are therefore insects. Discuss." She said.

The guards immediately began arguing. Taco got also involved because uhhhhhhhhh because plot. Mic stared at the whole thing playing out while Lightbulb quickly went in.

A few weird explosive sounds were heard and suddenly, the building caught fire. Steve Cobs came launching out of the building and falling, grunting in pain. Lightbulb came out too.

"How- how did you do that?" Mic asked.

"Just bein' lit." Lightbulb said.

"That's... a bad... pun..." Steve Cobs said before perishing.

Lightbulb default danced over the body. Taco watched with big autistic eyes as Mic watched all like 😰

"Guys, you all did realize we just did something VERY illegal right?" Mic asked.

"Oh, I can li us out of getting arrested." Taco said.

"I can b goofy ahh until they let us go." Lightbulb added.

"And besides, you can scream and send them to Japan." Taco said.

"Oh yeah." Mic said. 

She breathed in to scream but Taco covered her mouth.

"Let's not."

The three looked at each other for a while. Lightbulb then grabbed Mic's hand.

"Wanna make out?"

"K"

The two then kissed. And Taco realized she was never gonna pull any bitches and died of a broken hheart art. Lightbulb and Mic heard her perish and broke away from their kiss. Thy then default danced over Taco's body before going home. 

At home they watched Velma, hating on it and laughing at how cringe it is while also making out.

The end!

Lmao I think I should let my brain go less unhinged cuz the shit I write down when I go unhinged is insane😭