Going shopping? Nah, more like going on a silly adventure at the fair!

FUCKING HELL I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS BOOK AT ALL DURING SUMMER VACAY AND NOW I'M BACK AT SCHOOL AND TYPING ON MY GOOFY AHH SCHOOL IPAD CUZ MY FRIENDO Demaaly GAVE ME INSPO ILYSM FELLOW DUTCH AUTISM CREATURE! /p And I combined it with an idea of mine! Anygays yeah enjoy lmaooo, and sorry for not updating! They're humans.

It was morning. Lightbulb and Mic were just eating breakfast together. Microphone had made her and Lightbulb pancakes because they always ate that on Saturday. Pancake Saturday, that what Lightbulb calls it.

"These pancakes are just fantastic, Mrs. Mic." Lightbulb said in the worst fancy accent she could muster, making Microphone chuckle.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bulb, I did my best." Mic replied in an equally bad if not worse fancy accent, blushing a little.

They both laughed and continued to eat, with Mic eating quite neatly while Lightbulb ate more messily. Mic then spoke again.

"Light, we need to go shopping today, we're out of bread, eggs, butter and almost out of syrup." She announced.

Lightbulb looked up from her pancakes.

"Oh, well that's gonna be fun." She said with a small smirk.

"Lightbulb, you're not gonna ride the cart like Richard Watterson in that one Gumball episode." Microphone said firmly.

"Aww, why not? It's fun!" Lightbulb looked at Mic with pleading eyes.

"Last time you did that you ran into a pile of canned sausages and made property damage. I'm not going to lie us out of that stuff again." Mic insisted.

Lightbulb looked down sadly before looking up again.

"Can I sit in the cart while we go though?" She asked.

Microphone smiled.

"Alright, but no silly stuff okay? People don't like that."

"Well I do." Lightbulb said with a small smile.

"I know, Lighty."

"And you do too, admit it." Lightbulb said with a more teasing tone.

Microphone sighed with a small smile.

"Yeah, okay, maybe I do. I love you, sunlight." She told Lightbulb with a small blush staining her cheeks.

Lightbulb blushed too and her smile got bigger.

"I love ya too, music freak." She replied.

They continued eating. When they were done, they cleaned up and then went out. They started walking, since the centre and mall were nearby. While they were walking, they noticed music coming from somewhere, and the closer they got to the centre, the louder the music got. Lightbulb beamed, knowing that music all too well.

"Ooh, Micsy!" She exclaimed, "There's a fair!!"

Mic smiled.

"That's pretty nice! I didn't even know it was gonna be here today." 

"Can we go? I wanna have fun before we go shopping!" Lightbulb said.

Mic thought.

"Hmm... Alright, a few rides won't hurt right?" She then decided.

Lightbulb cheered and hugged Mic, causing the latter to giggle.

A few moments later, the two reached the centre and thereby also the fair. It was a pretty nice fair, with rides and stalls where you could play games and win things, buy candy, etc. Lightbulb jumped up and down excitedly.