I didn't expect I'd fall for you (PART 2)

Yaurrrr part 2 is here baby! This is mostly filler cuz I'm planning on making the "I didn't expect I'd fall for you" series to become a slow burn thing. Enjoy!

It was a few weeks after that night Lightbulb and Mic spent together. They had grown closer quite a lot and actually became friends! They always talked and laughed together now, spending a lot of time together. They were also each other's therapists at this point. They'd always hug each other now if the other was not feeling well. At night, one would go over to the other's bed if the other was down. But they started doing it more often, even if there was no apparent reason for doing so, so eventually they just pushed their beds together so they could always cuddle whenever they wanted- err, needed.

So yeah, it was going great.

There was one thing though; Microphone had found herself... feeling weird around Lightbulb. It was the good kind of weird. She started feeling all flustered and warm around her. Every time they talked, laughed, or even flashed a smile at one another from across the room, Mic would find herself getting all these feelings. Even the thought of it already got her warm. What were those feelings anyway?

She soon found it what it was. It wasn't the heebie-jeebies like Moogle suggested, no, it was...

It was love. 

She could've known. She had recognized the feeling from when she had been working with Taco. She had told Soap about her situation too and Soap told her to confess.

"You should confess to her!" She had exclaimed.

Microphone knew she had to, but... she didn't know how. She was also scared, in a way. The last time she fell in love she got manipulated. Mic wasn't sure if she was even ready...

But on the other hand, the thought of a committed relationship with Lightbulb seemed... quite nice. Exciting, even! But then again, Microphone had a feeling it wouldn't be possible.

Meanwhile, Lightbulb had been feeling weird too when she was around Mic. She, on the other hand, had never experienced it before. It freaked her out a little. Why was she feeling all warm and fuzzy? It felt nice, sure, but she also felt all nervous. She had lost her appetite as well and couldn't even sleep anymore. And when she cuddled up to Mic it got even worse! Which was confusing as well because before Lightbulb got these feelings, she'd always feel calm when she hugged Mic. 

It honestly saddened her. Was something wrong with their friendship? Was something wrong with her? Maybe she had to distance herself from Microphone? 

The thought of that only upset her more. She couldn't leave her friend, that was too much. 

So one day she decided to go to Test Tube's lab. She NEEDED to know what was wrong with her. She went outside, went to the DrFizz machine, pressed in the code and got sucked up.

Test Tube was working on some kind of serum. Fan was sitting there too, on another stool at another table, having his attention completely fixated on a Newtons Cracke Balance Balls science gadget that Test Tube bought once. He watched as the two balls on the very outside swung from side to side, one ball giving momentum to the other as it hit the other balls and causing the other outside ball to swing back. 

Test Tube was very concentrated as she had to add a drop of some chemical to the serum.

"Okay, and now just a teensy weensy little drop of-"

And at that moment, Lightbulb came flying in, causing Test Tube to startle and add WAY more than just a teensy weensy little drop. She yelped as the serum exploded, causing her face and a part of her lab coat to be covered in black stuff from the explosion.

"Hi 'Tube!" Lightbulb said. 

"Lightbulb, you scared me! Golly gee, the lab could've caught fire!" Test Tube scolded Lightbulb. She then calmed down. "Okay, I really should charge admissions here." 

"Hey, sorry, I didn't know!" Lightbulb defended herself. "Also, I came here because I need to talk to you about something."

Test Tube nodded. Lightbulb was right, she indeed couldn't have known. 

"Alright, uh, sit down. What's wrong?" She said, pulling out a stool and positioning it in front of her.

Lightbulb got on the stool and looked at Test Tube.

"Well, uhm, I... I've been feeling weird lately, especially when I'm around Mic." She started.

Test Tube nodded.

"Hmm, go on..."

"Yeah, so, we're friends right, and I like her a lot, but lately I've been feeling all... How do I say this? I've been feeling all warm and fuzzy and flushed and blushy and... all sorts of weird things! My belly's anll tingly, I'm not hungry annd I anlso can't sleep. And she's the only thing on my mind. And when I hug her, it- it gets even worse! I feel like there's something wrong with me, or- or our friendship. Should I distance myself from her? I-I feel like I'm doing something wrong or... Is it something with her? I'm just so confused and... yeah..." 

Lightbulb trailed off as she looked down. Her face was glowing with blush. Test Tube smiled comfortingly.

"There's nothing with you or Mic," Test Tube said, "In fact, what you're going through a very natural phenomenon. Lightbulb, it seems that you have fallen in love with Microphone."

"WHAT?!" Fan yelled from his seat by the science gadget.

Lightbulb gasped softly and blushed more.

"Wh-"

She then started laughing.

"Hahahah! Ohh Test Tube," she placed her hand on Test Tube's shoulder, "you're funny, y'know?"

"I'm not joking." Test Tube said.

"We"re just buddies! Each other's therapists!" Lightbulb continued, "I'm not in love with her. It's not like I stay awake thinking about her! Hahahah... hahah... hah..." Lightbulb trailed off, "Yeah, uh, okay, you might be right... But what do I do with this?"

Test Tube shrugged.

"I'm a scientist, not a wingman. I don't know how to help you with that, sorry."

"Aren't you together with Fan?" Lightbulb raised a brow.

"The fact I'm with Fan doesn't mean I know how we did that." Test Tube replied.

Fan stood up from his seat and ran over to Lightbulb and Test Tube.

"You're really in love with Mic?! I- I can help you!" He said enthusiastically.

"Yeah- no- I don't know anymore!" Lightbulb covered her face. "I feel all weird and apparently I'm in love? What is this? Who did this? How do I tell her?!"

"Hey, uh," Fan placed his hand on Lightbulb's shoulder, making her look at him with a flustered look, "I don't know much about social situations, but... You should just- go for it! Just tell her how you feel, but more subtly like uh, tell her you're in love with someone, or ask her what she'd do if you told her you're in love with her."

"Would... Would that really work?" Lightbulb asked.

"I mean... it worked for me and Test Tube so... I guess so." Fan replied.

"Hm, well, okay then," Lightbulb said, "but I feel all nervous when I'm around her."

"That's what love does, but you'll be okay." Test Tube reassured Lightbulb.

Lightbulb smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

"You're welcome." Test Tube replied.

Lightbulb then went back to the hotel and to her and Mic's room. She was reassured and had a feeling it was going to be okay (though that wasn't too certain).

Lmaooooo me when filler. Also  I'm feeling kinda shitty mentally rn so sorry if my stories are a bit bad rn. Stay tuned for more!!