GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING SHOPPING (crack)

Ssoooooo uhmmmsnnxh Mic and Lightbulb were bored and so bored even making out couldn't fix it. OH NO?!!!?!?!?!?1!?1!?1!?1!?1!!?1!?!1? 

Luckily Mic used the blob of flesh in her skull that is known as a brain and she got an idea.

"Let's go shoppign!!1!1!1!!1!!1"

"K" Lightbulb replied.

So they went into the car and turned on the radio. 

I SAVE DICK BY GIVING IT CPR

I SAVE DICK BY GIVING IT CP-

"Ok wtf were NOT doing CupcakKe." Macaroni said before changing the staton. 

"Aww why not? :(" Lightbitch asked.

"Because this book is SFW." Misfit replied.

"Wait what b-"

Laugh got interrupted by Muc starting the engine and they drove to the Aldi or sum yo buy some shit or sum idk man I don't go outside (slash jay)

While they were walking Lightbruh was all liek "omga Mic can we pls buy energy drink?" But Mic spawns liek "bitch nah your ADHD will double and you'll do some weird shit." 

Lightblub was sad but she knew Mic was right so she decided to grab a cart and do this instead:

 (skip to timestamp 2:02)  

Mic was all leik "girl what the faawwwkkkk" and then suddenly heard a crash cuz Lightbulb crashed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!!?" Mic said calmly and totally not on full volume.

"Oops" Lightbulb (who somehow survived that crash) said

Then she and Mic quickly exited the store before they could get caught and they uhhhh they blamed it on fucking Knify from CFMOT who was also there. Luckily they did get what they needed which was a single pack of butter.

JUST KIDDING, they had a whole-ass list and they got liek half of it (but tbh I also finish half of my shit for school so whateves)

They went to the Lidl to get the rest of their list but then a Karen confronted them for being gay So Mic screamed and sent the Karen to fucking Japan 

HA TAKE THAT YOU B-

Btw the Karen was ermmmmmmmmmm fucking uhhhhhhhhhhh Chocolate Bar. Yeah. The Karen was Chocolate Bar from EEE.

Then they went home and put the groceries away and then they made out the end

Meanwhile in the Aldi Knify got arrested for being a sad lonely twink and also arson

Lmao I'm sorry if this is the unfunniest shit ever I might make this into an actually nice fic instead of crack. But I also have some news: SUMMER VACAY STARTED FOR ME! YAYAYAAAA! So I might update more because I'm not so stressed anymore!! :D

Also the format for Wattpad looks so UGLY now like UGHHH!!