Pillow fort

They're humans. Enjoy! Also yep I chose the pillow fort thing. It'll just be fluff. No angst, no spice, just fluff. 

it was a Saturday. This meant that Lightbulb and Mic were free from work. Microphone had gone out to buy groceries, so Lightbulb was left on her own. She was just sitting on the couch, bored, but then she got a great idea. She ran upstairs to change into the dragon onesie she owned. It was a red dragon with orange spikes and an orange little flame at its tail. The hood of the onesie was the snout and head of the dragon. She then ran around the house, gathering every pillow and blanket she could find. 

Meanwhile, Mic had paid for the groceries. She went to the car. It was raining a little so she decided to hurry up. She drove home. A song was playing on the radio.

All I wanna do, is go to a party!

A party, yeeeahh!

 Mic sighed. She flipped through the stations until she heard a song she liked. It reminded her of Lightbulb.

Two of hearts (two hearts that beat as one)

Two of hearts, I need you, I need you!

Two of hearts (two hearts that beat as one)

Two of hearts, come on, come on!

She smiled as she remembered when she and Lightbulb danced to this song once. It was a goofy moment, sure, but it was fun.

When Mic came home, she got out of the car and quickly took out the groceries. She went inside soon because it was raining harder. She walked to the kitchen to take the groceries away. She also wondered a bit where Lightbulb was. Usually Lightbulb would run up to her and greet her. 

When Mic was done putting away the groceries, she went to the living room, calling out for Lightbulb.

"Lightbulb? Where are yo- huh?" Microphone stopped in her tracks when she saw a fort made of pillows and blankets. What was this?

Suddenly, Lightbulb's head popped out of the fort. 

"Whom has chosen to enter Pillowtopia?" Lightbulb said, in a medieval kind of tone. 

Microphone giggled. 

"It's me." She said. 

Lightbulb got out of the fort more.

"Ah, a fine young lady. Unfortunately, thou shalt not pass! Unless thou answer a riddle."

Microphone smiled as she sat down on her knees.

"Well, what's your riddle, dragon?" She asked, playing along.

"The riddle is... wait, hold up, ugh I forgot." Lightbulb went back into the fort. She then came out again a few seconds later. "I got it! THINE RIDDLE IS... I'm tall when I'm young, I'm short when I'm old. What am I?"

Microphone thought. That was an interesting one for sure. 

"Uhhmmmm... I'm tall when I'm- hmm..."

Lightbulb just smiled as she watched Mic try to figure it out. 

"God, this is a difficult one." Mic said.

Lightbulb giggled.

"It's really easy once you know the answer." She said, in her normal voice.

"Well duh- uh..." Mic looked around the house, trying to think somehow.

She then looked at the coffee table, where a candle was standing. They had once gotten it as a gift from Candle (ironic, right?) to decorate their table. Mic then suddenly realized. The answer was a candle!

"A candle!" She exclaimed happily, "A candle is tall when it's young and short when it's old. Cool riddle."

"I'm flattered and impressed by thine intelligence, fine lady." Lightbulb said in the medieval accent again, grabbing Mic's hand and kissing it. "Now, before thou enter this fort, thou must do one more- no, two more things. I will tell thee the first thing now. Thou must change into thine onesie as well." 

Mic nodded and went upstairs to change into her own onesie, which was a grey cat with a white tip at the tail and fading white at the ears, which were on the hood of the onesie. She then returned to Lightbulb's fort and kneeled down. 

"Lighty, I'm back." She said.

"Oh- uh- " Lightbulb's head popped out of the fort, "Thou shalt call me Dragonbulb now. Now, what is thine name?"

Mic smiled. She decided on a name pretty quickly.

"Call me Microcat." She said. "I really couldn't think of anything else-"

"Ah, a nice name for a nice lady. Now, the last thing I need from thee, is a kiss." Lightbulb grabbed Mic's shoulders.

Mic grabbed Lightbulb's face gently, cupping her cheeks in her hands before leaning in and tenderly connecting their lips. The two pulled away after a few seconds. Lightbulb moved out of the way.

"Access granted, Microcat."

Mic smiled and went in with Lightbulb. It was very cozy and fluffy. Lightbulb had even grabbed some plushies from their room, which were positioned all over the floor of the fort. The floor was covered in a blanket, which was covered again in pillows, making a comfortable place to sit.

"Ooh, cool fort!" Mic complimented Lightbulb.

"I thank thee." Lightbulb replied. 

The two just continued chilling in the fort, talking away and flirting with each other occasionally. They had a lot of fun. Eventually Mic decided to get the two of them some snacks.

"Hold on, Dragonbulb, I'll get us some snacks." She said, trying to imitate the medieval accent but failing pretty much.

Lightbulb giggled. She grabbed a lion plushy and gave it to Mic.

"Take this guy on thy journey, he'll protect thee from any danger during thy journey."

Mic nodded. She grabbed Lightbulb's hand.

"I will not disappoint thee." She said, before exiting the fort. 

She grabbed some bags of chips from the cabinet in the kitchen and then returned, still holding the loin plush in her arms. She kneeled down in front of the fort again.

"Dragonbulb, I'm back." She said.

Lightbulb popped her head out and smiled.

"Come on in, Microcat." She said.

Mic entered the fort and put the lion plush near the other plushies. The two then went to eat the chips Mic had brought. It was very fun. 

The two spent the rest of the day role playing in the fort, going on adventures together. People might call them foolish or silly, but for them it was just a fun way to be busy on a Saturday, and no one would change that.

Woo! I loved writing this. Unfortunately I'm not feeling so well rn. So that's why I'll write a sick fic of them lol-