Part 3

Diana was breathing nervously while walking trough the great hall, all eyes where on them and she felt sweat starting to form in her palms.

She glanced at James and he stuck his thumb up. Diana calmed down slightly but still felt nervous. The sorting hat started to sing his song and when he was done, everyone clapped.

"Alright, when I call your name, you come forward and you'll be sorted into your house." Professor McGonagall explained.

"Adaliah, Indigo!" Was called over and a shy girl walked forward and sat down. She looked quite nervous and Diana supposed she would go to Huffldpuff, but she was wrong. "Gryffindor!" He called out. The girl stood up and walked to the cheering table. "Baron, Maggie!" She called and a girl walked up, looking quite confident. "Gryffindor!" The hat called out. 

"Du Boyz, Pablo." She called and a boy came forward, nervously. He sat down and everyone was silent as the hat was making a decision.

"Ravenclaw!"

The table cheered and Pablo got of and ran towards the table. Black, Regulus!" She called and the boy that Diana had seen after Christmas break, went over to the hat. He put the hat on and it was silent for an entire minute.

After a while the hat finally called out. "SLYTHERIN!" And the table cheered while Regulus went over. Diana turned to Sirius who had a sad smile as he mumbled to Remus.

"Bianca, Brown!" McGonagall called and a girl with hazelnut brown hair got into the chair and the hat was silent for a few seconds before calling:

"Gryffindor!"

The table cheered and Diana looked at her new friends who where clapping and cheering.

More boys and girls where sorted and then "Potter, Diana." Diana gulped and glanced at James, he put up two fingers and smiled reassuringly.

Quickly she made her way into the chair. She jumped a little when she heard a voice. 'Ah, the second Potter... what shall we do with you. A very kind heart we have here, very loyal as wel, you would do great in Hufflepuff.' She heard the hat.

'A good set of brains though not the determination for Ravenclaw... Maybe Slytherin... no, that's not quite it. Very brave I see, you would do anything for the people you care about.'

'You would also make a great gryffindor, though maybe hufflepuff is better, let me think.'

It was silent for a few moment before 'better be...'

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Loud cheers came from the table and James stood up and whistled on his fingers. "That's my little sister!" He yelled and Diana looked down a bit embarrassed.

James' friends and the girls also stood up, still clapping and Diana quickly made her way over to James.

He shook her shoulders excited. "You got in!" He said and Diana smiled brightly. "I know!" She said excited. "You're in Gryffindor!" He said. "I know!"

He hugged her and then pulled away. "I'm so proud of you!" Diana chuckled and he quickly made place for her to sit down so they could watch the sorting.

"Good job, little Potter!" Sirius whisper shouted to her and Diana blushed slightly.

"Yes, congratulations, Diana." Peter said to her, smiling on the opposite side of the table. Next to him, Remus nodded in agreement of them both and winked at her.

After the sorting, Dumbledore told them some basic rules and then announced diner. Plates full of food appeared and Diana stared in amazement as she started putting many things on her own plate.