Part 8

Diana enjoyed the first two years at hogwarts a lot. She made many friends at Gryffindor and was a beloved quidditch commentator.

She hadn't talked to Regulus anymore after the burning incident, she mostly avoided him and he didn't seem to care.

Now she was searching on the train for Maggie, Indigo and Bianca after the summer holidays. The train just departed and Diana had waved at her parents, together with James.

Almost everyone was in a compartment and that is why Diana noticed laughing and someone saying. "Awe, poor Pandora, are you to little to reach your little necklace." In a babying voice.

When Diana walked over, she found two boys who where probably 5th years holding a necklace high up and someone who Diana knew as Pandora Lestrange, trying to grab it.

"Please just give it back, it's an important family heirloom." She pleaded. "Aw, is she going to cry." One of them cackled when he noticed her voice breaking.

Diana clenched her teeth. She realised that with her new plateau heels, she was just as tall as these two boys who where rather short for fifth years, and she stomped over.

"Hey! What the fuck do you two think you are doing." She yelled and they looked up. "Go away, Potter, this doesn't concern you." One of them snarled.

"You shut the fuck up! If you do not give me that necklace real quick." She said in a threatening voice. "Then what, what are you going to do?" One of them huffed.

"Well, I can grab my wand and curse the shit out of you and then maybe maybe not break your kneecaps and jaws..." she said and they tried not to look threatened.

"Or I can go and calm out to my brother and the three of his friends who are a few compartments down." She pointed behind her where she knew they sat.

The boys went white, because even though they where older, they knew damn well they didn't stand a chance against James Potter and Sirius Black, and if Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew where helping, they'd end up in the hospital wing.

The one omholding the necklace huffed and shoved it into Diana's hands before he and his friend quickly took of.

Diana turned to Pandora. "I'm sorry about that, are you alright?" She asked and Pandora nodded. "I'm fine, thank you for helping me." She smiled.

"No problem," Diana took a look at the necklace. "Interesting necklace you have here." She said and handed it back.

"Thank you." She smiled and put it over her head. She then looked left and right. "Keeps away the Nargels." She said in a soft voice. Diana nodded as if she understood it.

"Pandora, there you are, we've been looking for you." None other then Regulus Black arrived and he looked wearily at Diana and then Pandora. "You coming?" He asked and she nodded.

"Bye, thanks again." She said and Diana waved "no problem!" She called and continued her search for her three friends, who she eventually found, she opened the door and got into the compartment.

Indigo, who hadn't seen her, jumped and looked at her witch a schocked face and a hand over her heart. "Hey, calm down, I'm just the most amazing person at hogwarts, no need to be scared." She grinned and Indigos shocked face turned into a smile.

She stood up and hugged Diana tightly, Maggie and Bianca doing the same after. "So, how was the holidays?" Diana asks.

"We already told you in our letters." Maggie said and Diana huffed. "Yes, and now you can tell me again." She said wittily.

When she saw the grin spreading on Maggie's face, she knew that she in fact did want to talk about it so, they had to listen to her talk about half an hour about a boy she met in Spain.