Part 38

"If we get caught, I'm going to murder you, Barty." Dorcas said as Diana helped her up the high wall. The six of them where climbing onto the roof again to look at the moon.

"Oh come on, it's a full moon tonight, I thought it would be fun to have some family bonding time." He said as he pulled Evan up.

"Family bonding time?" Diana questioned. "Yeah, we are basically a family are we not? Like, Dora is the mom, Evan is the dad, Diana is the older sister, Reg is the older brother-"

"Wow, pause, that's incest." Dorcas cut him off and the others laughed. "Shut up and let me make my point! So then Dorcas is the rich wine aunt, and I'm the gay emo cousin." He grinned. "And you guys basically feel like family to me, so it works." He said proudly.

"Awe, Barty that is so sweet." Pandora said. "You guys are like family to me to." She said and everyone smiled and agreed.

"Come, let's continue before we get caught." Regulus said and they continued climbing until they finally sat on top of the roof.

Diana laid her head on Regs shoulder and they all looked at the full moon in comfortable silence.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Hey, where's Rem?" Diana sat next to James who sat in the great hall with Sirius and Peter. "Oh- he, uh, he's sick." James quickly said. "Again? He was sick last month as wel! And the month before that, and the one before tha-" she suddenly stopped talking and stood up.

"I will be right back." She said and James gulped. "Where are you going?" He asked. "The library!" She called and hurried towards it.

How couldn't she have found this pattern before? Every single month, Remus would be sick, he then would come back with new cuts on his arms and face. Not even to forget what the others always called him.

Moony...

It was only now that she realised it had been a full moon right before he got sick. Did that add up with all the other times he got sick? She wondered.

She spent the day in the library, studying Astronomy and DADA books, and she then finally came to a conclusion.

Remus is a werewolf.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The next day, Remus was back, acting as if nothing happened. Diana laid on the couch with her head in his lap while Sirius sat in front of them on the ground. James occupied the sweetheart chair and Peter... Peter was nowhere to be found.

The girls where sitting not far away, but Lily had refused to come close to James, which had made him very offended.

Suddenly Peter barged out of the boys dormitory. "Why is there a bloody tampon in our bathtub? We all have cocks!" He said and the boys blinked at him before starting to laugh.

"Alright, but why is there a bloody tampon in your bathtub?" Diana questioned, looking around at the boys before her eyes landed on Sirius.

"What are you looking at me for?" He asked and she raised her eyebrow. "Who else should I be looking at? Remus was sick yesterday, James has a crush on Lily-" James had cut her of. "Not so loud, she's right there!" She gave him an unamused look and continued.

"And if Peter knew anything about it, he wouldn't have told anyone about it." She said and Sirius shrugged. "We'll it isn't mine." He shrugged and she face palmed. "obviously, you dimwit, but I'm asking you where it did come from! You know what, I don't even care, it's not my dorm anyway, your problem that you're sitting in period blood smell." She rolled her eyes.

Sirius scrunched his nose in disgust and James just looked at Peter. "Did you clean it up?" He asked and Peter shook his head. "Not my stuff, not my problem." He said and James stood up and dragged Sirius with him. "You've got some cleaning to do, Padfoot." He said and Peter laughed and followed them.

"That's enough idiocy for one day, I'm going to bed." Lily closed her book and left "agreed." Mary sighed and followed her out. Marlene and Alice also following.

How convenient, because now the common room was empty. "Remus." She started and he hummed in acknowledgment. "I need to tell you something, but don't freak out, alright?" She asked.

"Are you gay?" He asked and she chuckled, "no I'm not gay- well I am, but only half gay. But just say you won't freak out- it's more of a question really." She said and he sighed. "Sure, I won't freak out."

"Remus, are you- are you a werewolf?" She asked, she felt him stiffen. "I'll take that as a yes." She said and he looked down at her. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She said before he could speak.

"H-how did you know?" He asks tensely. "Oh, I figured it out yesterday, you where sick again and I watched the full moon the night before and it got me thinking so I did the math and then I figured it out, inwas only like- 80% sure, so I thought asking wouldn't hurt." She explained.

"Why aren't you mad at me?" He asked, it was barely audible and Diana sat up. "Why would I be mad at you for something you can't control?" She asked frowning ever so slightly. "I'm a monster Diana." He sighed. "Excuse me? You take that back right now! You, Remus John Lupin, are not a monster. You are amazing and I, and all the others, care about you." She reassured him.

"That you, Diana, it's great to know I have people like you in my life, it makes me feel like I am enough." He said and she smiled. "You are enough, Remus. It's time you start to see that for yourself." She said and he gave her a smile, though he didn't believe those words.

"I suppose those other morons know?" She asked and he nodded. "They do, they found out rather quickly in our first year." He scratched the back of his head. She chuckled a bit.

"We would never judge you, Rem, we all care about you, so if I ever hear you say you are a 'monster' or or 'not enough' again, you and I are going to have a very long talk." She said and he smiled at her.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed." she said as she stood up. "I still have a damned transfigurations test tomorrow, so... bye." She waved and headed out. "Goodnight." She heard Remus say.

"Night."