Part 33

Regulus was looking for Diana when she had jumped of the stage. He caught a glimpse of her and when he saw her, his heart sank.

Her lips where attached to his brothers and he watched as it slowly got more heated. He also watched as she pulled him up to her dorm.

Regulus also caught the glimpse of the movement she made to rip of her dress and he quickly looked the other way.

He was so busy to be blinded by jealousy, he hadn't even noticed the way the two had clumsily stumbled.

He clenched his jaw and walked towards the portrait.

"Reg!" He ignored Barty and walked out. Outside, Barty and Evan caught up to him. "Why are we leaving so soon?" Barty asked.

"I'm leaving, stay if you want." Regulus hissed as he walked faster. "What, no. We go out together we leave together." Evan stated.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Nothing." His voice broke and Evan and Barty exchanged weirded out looks. They have never seen this in their entire lives.

They walked to the dorms in silence and when they entered and closed the door, they noticed the tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

"Woah, Regulus. Sit for a moment." Barty said and Regulus stumbled. They got him to sit down and tried to let him tell them what had got him to act like this.

"It's so stupid that I'm upset about someone I never had." He whispered and it clicked with Evan. "It's Diana then? What's wrong, did you have a fight?" He asked and he shook his head.

"No, she's currently fucking my brother." Regulus looked Evans directly in the eyes. Barty scowled. "No." He said in disbelief. Why would she do that?

"Go take a shower, Reg. well talk about it later." Evan said and without saying anything, Regulus stood up and walked into the bathroom.

There was silence until the shower turned on. "Something isn't right. She told me she fancy's Reg, she wouldn't go off shagging his brother!" Barty said.

"Especially not after how their relationship ended." Evan added and Barty nodded. "It just doesn't make sense." Barty shook his head.

After a while, Regulus got out of the shower and without saying a word, he got into bed and just laid there.

He didn't know how to feel at the moment. He really thought he had a chance. With the way they acted together and the flowers she sent him, then he sees this and he wondered if he had been too hopeful the whole time.

He woke up to knocks on the door the next day. "Maybe you just need a headache potion or something?" He heard Dorcas' voice. "And where do you suppose I get that, Cas?"

He froze when he heard her voice. "I don't know, maybe Reg has it, he's the potions master, Dora doesn't have it, for some reason." He head Dorcas.

"Talking about Regulus, silence, because he's asleep." He heard Barty. Regulus closed his eyes and started to breath peacefully, he had no energie to socialise at the moment.

He felt someone's presence next to him. "He looks so peaceful while sleeping." Diana said and Pandora giggled. "What? I'm just saying." She defended herself.

"Shall we go outside? We haven't visited the tree yet." Pandora said. Regulus heard Barty and Evan laughs. "You say it as if it's a person." Evan chuckled.

"Well, it's an important place, if it's important to you, then you should talk about it like that." She said and he had the urge to smile.

"Yet, maybe we should wait till Reg wakes." She said and there was silence for a moment.