S2: Chapter 29 - Hopelessly Devoted To You

*3 months later*

(y/n's pov)

the past three months have been pretty awesome not gonna lie...

about a week after i had the phone call with jonah joe surprised me with this beautiful date and when we got home there was a car i didn't recognize in our driveway.

"who is that?" - you

joe just looked at me and smirked before handing me a pair of keys.

"it's ours" - joe

"joe! stop it!" - you squealed

i practically jumped out of joes porche to check out the beautiful car parked in front of us.

"you did not buy a range rover-" - you grinned

"but i did" - joe cockily smiled

i ran into joes arms and placed a kiss on his lips.

"i love it" - you

"i'm glad baby" - joe

then a few weeks after that jonah showed up to the house trying to find me but joe was the only one home as samantha and i were at the mcpherson's.

let's just say joe was pretty pissed and it didn't end well for jonah...

i also interviewed for the media job with the bengals!

and 3 weeks later i got a call saying i got the job!

i started working in the facility the following week, and it's amazing working there again.

joe was usually at the facility monday-thursday working out, having meetings, watching last years film, or honestly just socializing with his teammates.

because joe and i weren't home during the day, samantha was either at alexa or gracie's which they call themselves her "aunts"

on fridays since joe wasn't usually at the facility he would be home with sam and occasionally bring her to the facility to see me.

but.. let's get back to present day.

today joe had to be in a ex-teammates wedding as a groomsman.

he was already at the venue getting ready as i was still in the hotel room getting ready.

even though the only people i'd know there would be sam hubbard and his girlfriend jess. and well joe of course, he insisted on bringing me as his date.

my dress accentuated my 4 months bump and it made me feel somewhat confident showing off my babies.

i sent joe a quick mirror pic, showing him my dress, hair, and makeup.

to which he replied with "hot momma 😍🥵"

when i arrived to the venue jess was waiting for me by the door.

"hey girl!" - you

"look at you momma!" - jess

"do i look as pregnant as i feel" - you chuckle

"you look gorgeous" - jess smiled

"thank you, you look so pretty" - you

"you're so sweet, let's get inside" - jess

we found our seats and thank god they were right next to each other since joe and sam (h) wanted to sit near each other.

the ceremony started and when i saw joe walk down the aisle with a beautiful and skinny girl looking amazing in her bridesmaids dress i felt a pang of jealousy.