Chapter 17

"Have you found anything on them yet?" I asked stepping into the main room of the suite. Kurogiri looks up at me from the table everyone was hunched over.

Rumi sighed and stood up walking over to me, wrapping me in her long arms she squeezed. "I'm sorry, love, we haven't found much of anything."

I sighed and nodded, letting her lead me over to the large set of sofas. Sitting us down next to Toga and Kurogiri I peer over the table seeing what all they've figured out.

"What if Adrien took Saiko to a hospital? Maybe she woke up when we left. Adrien took medical classes in high school as an extracurricular. She knew a lot about gun wounds. She was smart, smart and fast."

Rumi nodded, "She might've, want me to call some of the main hospitals around your house?"

I smile at her. "Yeah, please."

She pats my back and stands up walking over to the main hotel phone near the kitchen.

"If she hadn't she wouldn't have been taken easy there would be a trail, she's a strong girl. Tall too. Just like Marcus. She isn't an easy target." I explain and pointed out a specific place on the large map sprawled out on the table.

"Me and her would hang out here in high school when my mother drank too much and her father came home. She could've gone here to collect herself. She did put up a fight with Hawk's men. Bit one's finger off, so she definitely knows somethings going down."

Dabi nodded, "Alright me and Kuro will head over there the rest of you go to the hospitals around this area in case she was smart and didn't use his real name." Dabi mutters as he stands up and grabs his jacket.

"Alright. Rumi, come on." I grab Toga's hand as she shoots up off the couch pulling us to Rumi.

"Shigaraki, go check out around Marcus and Anders house, she could've gone there too, Anders her twin. She trusts him with her life." I explain, Shigaraki gives me a silent nod as he stands up.

I look up at Kurogiri as he walks over to me, placing his hands on my shoulders and gives me a smile. "Be safe, okay? We just got you back."

I tilt my head and grin, "I will." he leans down and presses an affectionate kiss to my head.

"Meet back here in a few hours." I say as Rumi links her arm with mine at our elbows. Everyone bounds out of the hotel room and we split ways.

I approach the doors to the first hospital, it was a block away from our complex. I walk up to the lobby desk, a sweet looking nurse typing away at a computer. "Hello, my name's Kato, I wasn't told which hospital my brother was being taken to. He's a gunshot victim.''

She looks up at me and offers an empathetic smile. "I'm sorry to hear that, what's his name?"

I smile, "Kato, Marcus, if he wasn't put under that name its Mars Kato."

She nods and types away before looking up at me with a sad smile, "I'm sorry it doesn't look like he's in the system. Maybe try Saint Lukes? They take in more traumas then us." I nod and thank her.

I leave the hospital and approach the girls, "No, she said try Saint Lukes." Rumi nods and grabs my hand as we walk off.

#

"Excuse me? Is my brother here by any chance? His name's Kato, Marcus, if it's not under that it's Mars Kato." I explain, the older man nods and types.

"Uuh... doesn't look like he's here." I sigh and nod, turning to leave.

"If he was dropped off here without immediate family, he could be a john doe. What's he look like?"