Imaginary Couple part 6(friends meet)

Professor - Alright class over kids see you on next class.

Freen was about to run again nam grab freen arm and

Nam- Freen where have you been lately?
Since school started this year we never see you on lunch time or school over.You been running like this. Do you have a boyfriend now?

Freen- No,not like that I..I
Nam- I what?
Freen- I have been hang out with becky.
Nam- Becky? You mean Rebecca?
Freen- yeah.
Nam- Don't lie to me since school start I never see you with her. Actually I never see her at lunch time or school over. And you and that girl are friends! I don't believe that.
Freen- I have been with her at the break time.You have been going to swimming club that's why you don't see us.If you don't believe that me and Becky are friends. Eat lunch with me today.
Nam- ok, let's go.Ai Heng,Noey come with us.
Noey- actually I believe her so I will not come with you guys bye!
Heng- I have work.

Nam & freen go to cafeteria

Actually freen & Becky always met at opp's restaurant because in school there are many people that know Becky.Freen doesn't like seeing Becky doing heart things with her fans.

Becky and her fans are talking and Becky saw freen and said bye to her fans.

Becky- P freen..

Becky called Freen's name and hold Freen's arm.

Nam- What?You really friend with her!
Freen-I told you. Becky this is nam she's one of my friends.
Becky- hello kha P nam.
Nam-Hi Rebecca.
Becky- You can call me Becky kha.
Freen- Becky today nam will be having lunch with us that's why we are at cafeteria today.
Becky- Ok kha.
Nam- Becky can I talk with freen?(saying that nam dragged freen)
Nam- Freen why you not telling me that you are friend with re I mean Becky.Am I not your best friend?
Freen- I always tell you when you asked me.You just don't believe me.
Nam- but but...ahh forgot about it.

And they go to their table.

*Freen was always sitting beside nam but this time freen casually sit beside Becky. Nam seeing that she doesn't like it because she thought she is not Freen's best friend anymore and bec is Freen's best friend now.*

And they started talking when they talked for long nam realize Becky is friendly and really nice.

A few minutes have been passed.

A boy from 3rd year come to their table and he's holding a paper.

Nam already know that paper is love letter.
She thought that must be for beck or freen.

Nam- Phi kha, is this a love letter?

A guy- Yes it is.

Hearing that freen know that is a love letter and she thinks it's for Bec. She doesn't know why she's upset but she was praying "please reject the letter becky".

But it turned out that the guy want to give to freen.

A guy- nong freen kha, Can you please accept my letter? I always want to tell you this.

Bec hearing that her eye's was about to kill that guy but freen didn't notice that only nam notice Bec smile turning into killer smile.

Freen had been blunt about her feelings so she rejected him immediately.

Freen- Sorry but I don't have a plan to get in a relationship.

A guy left with sight.

Nam- Freen you really didn't want to get in a relationship?

Freen- I'm not but look at that guy he's just left when I reject him.The real person who love you will try .That person will keep trying to get your love.

Nam- ok But you still reject who's trying. Freen- ......

Nam-And Becky it's anyone confess to you?

Freen eyes look to Becky and waiting the answer.

Becky- They don't show up their face. They just put their letter or gift in my locker.

Nam- Have you though any of them?

Becky-  No,I don't have feeling for any of them.

Nam-So do yo...

Freen- So,do you have feeling for someone else?

Nam- I was about to ask that.

Becky- ....

Nam- So, what's your answer?

*Nam was wondering if Bec has a crush or not but she doesn't know freen was dying wanted to know if Bec has or not*

Becky- I'm gonna tell you guys later.(in mind I don't even know I like or not)

Nam- that's mean you have right?

Becky-*smile*

Nam-*sight* ok ok so do you guys have plan after school?

Becky- no I don't have.P freen do you have kha?

(Freen didn't heard Bec calling her only she can think about is Bec has a crush or not)

Nam- Freen,freen FREEN!*SLAP FREEN HAND*

Freen- hmm? What did you asked?

Nam- I was asking do you have plans today when school over?

Freen- No but I don't feel fine. I want to go home.

Becky- Are you not okay p freen.* About to touch Freen's forehead*

Freen stop Bec's hand and

Freen- I'm okay I'm just not fine. I'm gonna go now.*She didn't even said bye she just left*

Nam- Hey wait for me. Becky you can go home alone right? Bye bye na. I have to follow that idiot.Freen FREEN!

*Bec thinking *p freen is not like that normally but today she doesn't even let my hands touch her face.*

Part 6 end.