Imaginary Couple part 24(Our morning)

*Next morning.*

*Freen's pov when she woke up and see Becky is sleeping beside her.*
I still can't believe Becky is my girlfriend. She is sleeping in my arms right now beautifully.Becky is my first love and she will be last. I never thought she will love me back and we will become couple.I am really lucky to have her in my life. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up anymore but I know this is not just a dream and I am gald that is not. She is so pretty and I just want to keep looking at her. We have to go to school soon but I don't want to get up.All I want to do right now is just being beside her. I can do that,right?

*Becky woke up.*
Becky- P freen, why you didn't wake me up? We have to go to school.
*Freen is still looking Becky with smile.*
Freen- Can we skip school,today?
Becky- Eh!
Freen- I still want to be with you.
Becky- Me too but you have never skip school before. What if professor scold you?
Freen- I don't care.*Hugged Becky while lying on the bed.*
Becky- P Freen...
Freen- Just one day, please? Na...... Don't you want to stay with me?
Becky-No,not like that. Ok, let's skip school for one day.
Freen- Thank you kha.
*Freen hugged Becky again and closed her eyes.*

*Becky's pov when freen hugged her and sleep again.*
P Freen, I want you to stay beside me like this and not go anywhere. I am willing to give everything to be with you forever. I have never feel like this to anyone before. I always said just being beside you is enough. Now this is more than enough for me. I love you and that will not change.  Everyday is seem like a dream since you asked me to be your girlfriend. If this is a dream I will stay here forever. I will hold you forever like this.
*Bec hugged back to freen.*

*A few minutes later.*
*Bec's phone rings and freen pick up the phone because she think is her phone ringing.*

Irin-Hello.Becky! Where are you? Class gonna be start soon.
Freen- Hello kha,who is talking right now?
Irin- P FREEN?
Irin-Hello.Becky! Where are you? Class gonna be start soon.
Freen- Hello kha,who is talking right now?
Irin- P FREEN?
Freen- Irin? Why did you call me? Do you have something to tell me?
Irin- P Freen, I didn't called you. I called Becky.
Freen- Hmm! *Now she knows she pick up Becky's phone and get up from her bed.*
Becky- P Freen ,what happened? Who are you talking to?*Bec woke up because she was sleeping on Freen's arm.*
Irin- Is Becky sleeping?
Freen- Ahh...
Irin- Ok kha,you don't need to answer I know now. I am sorry.*Irin hang up the phone.*
Freen- I am so screwed now.
Becky- Is that my phone?
Freen- I thought someone called me so I pick up but is Irin.She called you. But Irin knows we are dating,right?
Becky- I don't know we never talk about that. But I think she will know.

*Freen's phone rings.*

Freen- What?
Nam- Irin said you pick up Becky's phone. Did you two sleep together last night?
Freen- What's wrong with that? We usually sleep together.
Nam- That's not same. There will be nothing that you guys sleep together as friends but you twos are girlfriend now. What happened last night?
Freen-I can't hear you the line is not fine.Bye bye na.*Freen hang up the phone.*
Becky- What did P Nam said?
Freen- She asked me that we sleep together or not. She has been asking me so many questions so I pretend like phone line is not good.
Becky- P Freen.
Freen- Hmm?
Becky- I still want to sleep.
Freen-You sleep first. I am gonna shower now. Come down when you are wake up and finish shower.
Becky- I want you to sleep beside me.
Freen- No I can't, I have to make breakfast for you.
Becky- hmph* pretend like she is sulked.*
Freen- Ouii...... Don't mad at me.
Becky- You are not listening to me.
Freen- *kiss Bec's forehead.* Are you still mad at me?
Becky- I don't know.*Touch her own cheeks.*
Freen- *kiss Bec's cheeks.* Still?
Becky- May be.* Touch her own lips.*
Freen- *Pretend like she was about to kiss Bec's lips but she pushed Bec's forehead softly.* Come down when you finish shower.
*Freen go into the bathroom.*

*A few minutes later freen was making sandwich and Bec backhug to freen.*

Freen- Why are you so clingy to me since morning?*She said that while smiling.*
Becky- You don't like it?
Freen- Maybe...
Becky- Maybe? Ommm.. I got it.You don't love me anymore.* Bec stopped hugging freen.*
Freen- *Turned around to Bec and put her hands on Bec's shoulder* Bec... I am just kidding . Of course I love when you are clingy to me and I already said my mind will not change.
Becky- Hmm? When did you said?
Freen- When we are at the beach.
Becky- .....But you are acting.
Freen- But that's not in a script and I really mean it.*Freen give a little kiss to Bec.*
Becky- P Freen... Don't. I am still mad at you.
*Freen give a soft kiss to Bec for a few times.*
Freen- Still?
Becky- I don't know...
*Freen was about to kiss Becky again.*

*Door opened.*
*Freen and Becky look at the door.*
Freen- MOM!

Part 24 end.