Imaginary Couple part 9( rumors)

Irin-BECKY,P FREEN!!
Becky- What happened?
Irin- Go to school website right now.
Becky-hmm?
Irin- just open the internet.
*Freen opened her laptop Everyone around the laptop can't believe what they seeing*

*In the school website*
There are photos of freen and Becky hugging last Friday.
*The caption*
Is singer, beauty blogger Rebecca and a smartest girl from class Freen Sarocha dating?Wow!!! The GL is happening!!

There are not only photos from last Friday
Photos from their first sushi date *because of cam angle freen and Becky look like they are kissing*

Heng- Are you guys really kiss?
Nam- Heng is not time to asked this. Is their privacy.Why is that guy or girl I don't know this is stalking and this is rude.
Heng- I know but did you guys really kiss?

*Freen and Becky cannot even said a word*
Irin looked into comments

There are many comments.Irin read some of them.

Com 1- When the first day of school Becky is taking pic with her fans suddenly freen come grab her hand and left.

Com 2- Today I saw Becky run to freen and hug.OMG!!!!! They are so romantic.

Com 3- Freen didn't come to school for one week did they fight??

Com 4- Are they really dating?

Com 5- What!!they both are lesbians?

Com 6- I should have known since they both reject to boys.

Com 8- They look cute together tho.

Some of comments are only emojis.

Some comments are not nice they saying eww or something else.

Freen- Stop irin.*she said that because she doesn't want Bec to feel bad*

*Becky though freen said stop because freen doesn't like being ship with her*

Bec tell to herself *Stopped it Rebecca You have to think who take this pictures*

Becky- Do you guys know who is the admin at school website?

Irin- I know.She is Tina.
Nam- Tina? You mean Tina from 2nd year class B?
Irin- Do you guys know her?
Heng-yeah kind of.

Noey- We know so well.Now I know why she posted the pictures.

Freen- I have to go somewhere.*stand up*

*Bec grab Freen's hand* I will go with you.

Freen- nong stay here. I will go with heng and Noey.

Heng- Don't worry Bec. She can post that pics but she can't do anything to freen. We will go with her.

Freen,Heng and noey left

Becky- Phi nam, Do you know who is Tina?

Nam- Yeah we all know who is Tina.And we know the reason why she posted the pictures.

Becky- Can you tell me about her?I have to know too.

Nam- Actually Tina had a crush on ...... Freen since 9th grade.She confess to freen for multiple times but freen always rejected her........Now I think she's still have a feeling for freen and maybe she jealous seeing you guys closed.

Becky- ahhh*she said that with low voice*

Freen,Heng and noey arrived to school website admin's room

Heng- TINA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Tina- What happened?

Noey- Don't act like you don't know nothing.You posted the pictures don't you?

Tina- What pictures? Oh I know now *A GL couple* right? I'm just doing my job.You know my job is to collect everything happened in our school.

Freen- Tina,
Tina- Wow! Freen this is the first time you are the one who start the conversation first.
Freen- Tina, can you deleted the pictures please?
Tina- No! This is my time to say No. You always said to me "I'm sorry I don't want to get in a relationship" when I said I like you. I waited you for years but now you and Rebecca are dating? You said you don't want to be in relationship but now what is this!?
Heng- Are you crazy Tina? You are the problem not freen!

freen- Heng relax I will talk with her.

Freen- Tina,you are violation to someone privacy .And I can sued you for this.When the professors see what you posted they will be upset with you. I know you are not the one who took the picture. Tell us who took.

Tina- Freen I will deleted all the pictures and I will said you guys are just friends and just hugging if you break up with her.And I will still wait you like I always did.

Freen - You have to deleted that pics no matter what. You are saying rumors. Me and Becky never dated we are just friends.*in mind that's true that we never date but saying that with my own mouth it's still hurt*

Tina- Really?
Freen- So,can you deleted and tell us who took the picture?

Tina- You know I always trusted you. I trusted that you said you and Becky are just friends.But can you answer my one question?

Freen-*in mind omfg what again? I have to say the word again that I hate?* What Tina?

Tina- Do you like her?
Freen-........*in mind I can't said I like her that can be ruined Bec's work*

Tina- So,you like her right?

Freen- ....No, I'm not.Can you deleted now?

Tina- ......

Heng- Freen, professor A sent a text message he said want to talk with you and becky.

Part 9 end.