Imaginary Couple part 10(internet)

Heng- Freen, professor "A"sent a text message he said want to talk with you and becky. You go first I will take Becky to professor's room.

*Freen and Becky arrived to professor room*

Professor- Well,You both know what's happening on school website right?.....
I will not said anything to your relationship but images like this on the Internet are damaging the image of the school. Freen you are top student do you know some professor might be hate you for this And Rebecca your work life can ruined.

*Becky mind While professor was saying freen might get hate from school* (No, P freen doesn't deserve the hate. We are not dating.We are just friends. I will tell professor that we are just friends but why I don't want to say this.)

Becky- Professor kha, We are not dating.We are just closed friends.

*Freen can only think Bec's work life can ruined if they're really dating*

Freen-  Yes, professor we are just hugging that day.

Professor- I don't want say this but what about the pic you two kissed?

Freen- That's just a cam.....

Tina- PROFESSOR!*She opened the door and shouted* Professor that photo is just a camera angle.

Professor- Tina?

Tina- I uploaded the photos.If you want to punished someone that will be me. I stalked them and took a photos.

Professor- Tina,do you know you are in a big trouble. You might be in jail for this.

Tina- I will accept every punished, Professor.This is not their fault. And freen I already deleted the pictures I post something else. I'm sorry.

Professor- Freen and Rebecca you both can go.Tina you have to talk with me.

Tina- Yes,sir.

*Freen and Becky are at the cafeteria now*

*Freen immediately open her laptop*

Irin- Phi and Becky what's happened? Did professor punished you anything?

Becky- No,Tina took all the blame.
Nam- Hmm?......Freen what are you doing?

Freen- Tina said she deleted all the photos and uploaded something else. I'm searching what she posted.

*Freen found what Tina's posted*

*Post* I'm sorry that I uploaded the pictures. I just wanted to uploaded something that students will interest. They are not dating. They are just closed friends.
You might be wondering the photo at sushi restaurant. That photo look like is kissing but no is just a camera angle. I'm really sorry to interrupt someone privacy.

Freen- I can't believe she is the one who took the pictures. That's mean she has been stalking me all the time.

Becky- It's okay now,P freen.* Hold Freen's hand* I think she won't do that again.

Nam- Hey, Do you guys think that post will cleared all the rumors?

Irin- P nam ,How about read the comments?

Heng- I will read some of them for you guys.

Com 1- I told you guys they are not dating.
Com 2-How can they dating.They both like boys.
Com 3- They are kinda cute together.
Com 4- That's will be good if they are really dating.
Com 5- I want them to date for real.
Com 6- How can girl date a girl.

Nam- Heng stop.Stop reading the comments.* Nam knows the last comment will might hurt for freen and Becky*

Freen- We missed 2 class. Go to your class now guys. Aren't you guys students?

Noey- okay kha Khun.We will go.
Nam- bye bye na.
Heng- see you after class.
Irin- bye na.

They all left to their classes

Freen- Bec, are you not going?
Becky- I will.
Freen- see you after class.*stand up*
Becky- P FREEN,.....
Freen- What?Bec
Becky- I don't get a nice results on my first task. Can you guide me?
Freen- I'm gonna guide you after school.
Becky- Thank you.
Freen- Bye.

After school.

Heng- Are you guys have somewhere to go? I'm really bored.Do you guys want to come to my house? We don't hang out for too long.

Noey- I'm free.
Nam- Same here. Freen you?
Freen- I have something to do.Sorry guys,have fun.

Heng-ok bye.
Nam- see you tomorrow.
Noey- see you.
Freen- bye guys.

They all left.
A few minutes later.

Becky- P freen, I'm here.
Freen- I think library will be open till 8PM. How about study there?
Becky- That will be fine.
*Bec phone rings*
Bec- Hello kha,mom.......Ahh ok bye bye.
Freen- What did auntie said?
Becky- P freen,Can I sleep at your place today?

Part 10 end.