Revelations

Grian

Timmy not being a Watcher was a relief. But however that still begged the question, why?

I had racked my brain, but hadn't figured out what the reason could be. Maybe it was just sheer luck? It worried me that the idea that the others in the server might be one of them, even though most I'd lost contact with most of them years ago. If they're even alive at all. I didn't have time to worry about that now though. I suddenly felt my communicator buzz.

<ZombieCleo whispers to you> Can you come over to my base rq?

<You whisper to ZombieCleo> Sure, why?

<ZombieCleo whispers to you> I need to talk to you and Xisuma about something

<You whisper to ZombieCleo> Sure, omw

Not taking a second to waste, I launched into the sky. Wings pumping, I began to make my way to Atlantis. Cleo wouldn't call me and Xisuma over unless it wasn't something serious. Atlantis began to load into view, it's massive size filling my vision. I began to soar downwards, landing softly on the ground.

"We're in here" came Cleo's voice from her storage room. I made my way inside and saw Cleo, Xisuma and Martyn already standing there.

"Hello" I greeted them, "what's up?".

"I told Cleo to leave it alone" Martyn rolled his eyes, "but does she ever listen to me?"

"Oh you shush" Cleo swatted him, "I listen when there's something worth hearing". Ignoring Martyn's grumbling, she turned to me and Xisuma with a serious expression.

"We need to be wary about Ren" she said, "Ren has started poking around trying to find out what's happening".

"But.. he promised me he wouldn't do that" Xisuma said sadly.

"How do you know?" I asked her with a frown.

"I know because Pearl is helping him" she growled, "she gave me a whole spiel on how she thinks he's changed. We had an argument and she ran out the door crying".

"I'm going to have ask them to stop" Xisuma sighed, "I want to trust Ren but it's not easy".

"You can't stop them" Martyn shook his head, "it'll only make him more suspicious".

"I think we got rid of everything that pointed to him being king anyway" I shrugged, "besides, you know, the giant castle and statue".

"If I had my way I would've just killed him again" Cleo snorted, "but respawn is unfortunately on".

"Speaking of which I caught False, Gem and Impulse conspiring the other day" Xisuma added, "it sounded like they were planning murder".

"Now that Pearl betrayed Soup Group for Ren I'm not surprised they got a substitute" Cleo sighed, "well Ren will get what was coming for him".

"I can't let them kill him, even though he'll respawn" Xisuma shook his head, "it'll only cause even more discord".

"I guess you're right" Cleo grumbled. We all stared at her in shock.

"What?" She blinked, "why are you all looking at me like that?"

"That's..." Martyn laughed, "I didn't know "you're right" was in your vocabulary".

"Oh shut up" Cleo giggled, "I can sometimes admit when I'm in the wrong".

"Sometimes' is a bit generous" Xisuma muttered.

"What's that X?" Cleo's head snapped towards the admin, "you want to get hit? Wow you're so kind, I really needed a punching bag today".

"Nothing, nothing" Xisuma chuckled. All four of us of them burst out laughing. I gasped for breath, clutching my stomach.